MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Dreamland, come hither. This tincture (or extract) works well. I used it exclusively to help me wind down before bed time prior to my discovering the wonders of melatonin. I still keep it around and like it better than melatonin on some levels. Such as, it doesn't affect dream quality nor does it give me any brain fog which melatonin can do, even at low doses with long-term use. Herb Pharm is a very trusted brand.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I decided to try this California Poppy tincture to help with my sleep issues and it's been wonderful. It's not the only thing I take, but it is a great product. I've also found it's helpful to take during the day if I'm feeling a little wound up and it doesn't leave me drowsy, just calm. I will definitely purchase this tincture again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have trigeminal neuralgia and this helped a lot. It does make me drowsy so I have to take it at night time only but it works amazing

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Heard it was great to use in a book by Tim Ferris and it helps to sleep so I tried it and it’s good

Posted on May 21, 2022

what ia difference i have noted with CA poppy - getting up less times during the night, and more deep, restorative, REM sleep - from the first night i took this. i am also impressed with HerbPharm quality.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This herbal formula is so relaxing to my nervous system. I trust this company. I use it in water and within a few minutes I calm down.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Prefer to mix with julice to avoid the original smell

I found that my sleep was much deeper as well with the CA poppy. I have not used it for pain as of yet - just sleep. My Son was using Melatonin and I asked him to try this. He also said his sleep was deeper with CA Poppy and he did not feel groggy the next day. Also his anxiety has calmed down as well. I would recommend this for anyone looking for better sleep and something to give a relaxing state, not for pain relief.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It helps me calm down, but I do not see any effect on sleep. The taste is quite OK.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I always have this around for a relaxing night or trouble sleeping. Very effective product. Try it and you’ll be pleased I think.