MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 14, 2022

Really, not enough could be said about just how healing this herb is. I have suffered from autoimmune as a result of breast implant illness, since 2014. This herb has been a real life saver in so many ways. I feel almost 100% healed from taking it despite still having my implants. I plan to have them removed but this herb is helping to sustain me until that time arrives

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The high quality of tinctures by Herb Pharm mean I reach for them first as a health supplement. The liquid absorbs quicker in the body than pills, and the dropper makes it easy to dispense. This Andrographis tincture is my go-to for lung health; it helps clear lung congestion for me. Tastes bitter (bitter is good, we don't get enough) but you add one dropperful to a little water & drink it quickly, so not horrible.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

First signs of sore throat or any cold/flu symptoms, Herb Pharm Propolis wards off setbacks of sickness! This is the perfect match; in my making the choice to stay well and to use only high quality, pure ingredients in my body. Careful packaging and speedy delivery add to great service of receiving wonderful product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use both Andrographis and Astragalus as great anti-inflammatory. It helps to reduce nasal congestion and sore throat within two days. Excellent quality. Tastes really bitter, so I take this with tablespoon of water. I trust this manufacturer, all their tinctures seem very potent.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I believe in this enough to feel the need to stock up in case anyone in my family falls ill. Unfortunately this is often not included in the store wide discounts.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It is bitter! so it is better to mix with juices rather than water. The bitterness is expected though. Just be mentally prepared and for the benefits it brings, I would just continue to consume. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I haven't used this yet, bought it to increase my body's immune response. I have used other products from herb pharm and have not been disappointed

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I heard about the Thai study on this product quickly fighting flu symptoms and thought I'd add a bottle to my immune booster arsenal. I broke it open after feeling crappy the other day and took 3 doses over the course of the day. It's bitter for sure (it's referred to as the King of Bitters in Thailand), but just mix in water or juice and chug as quickly as possible. The next day, I felt significantly better. Can't say in all honestly if this product is what did it due to the fact I take many other immune boosters, but I would highly recommend this stuff for your medicine cabinet. Not sure if I can link here in reviews, but search engine the 2021 Thai study for this product's efficacy to learn more.

Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum