MD

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Excellent! helps with anxiety!

Good quality, good ingredients, it helps me for anxiety. The first 2 days the assumption made me sleepy in 30 minutes... But after that there was an adaptation and gave me just calm and quiet, I felt so peaceful. I associate with relaxing sleep of the same brand. I take adrenal support early afternoon and relaxing sleep late before sleep. Together work best for me!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I purchased this to help me with my constant fatigue. This with other supplements I am taking has significantly improved my overall health. I am slowy coming out of my months long sluggish feelin. It doesn't taste bad at all which was a concern for me. It is packaged with a dropper for easy dispensing and easily drank. I have found the quality and ingredients to be as indicated on the package. At my age it is hard to find something that really works.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

i like this combination of herbs - it replaces another adrenal product i was taking from another company; that's 2 less caps i have to take each day. i like extracts for that reason. great company this one.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Been using these drops for years. The taste is pleasant and it definitely helps with stress. I keep it on hand. Good company with excellent quality products.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Pairing with the Ashwagandha and in 3 weeks I am feeling more revived I had aderenalectomy a year ago and I am so happy a friend suggested this to me to help me with adrenal fatigue and system restoration !

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This stuff is amazing!! It has definitely helped decrease my anxiety. I take 1/2 teaspoon in about 4 oz of hot water first thing in the morning. Terrasoul is an amazing company too with great, friendly customer service! :-)

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Fast Results for Endocrine System Improvements. If you have Swelling,Inflammation and or Clogged Adrenals due to toxin build-up from medications, This is the Product to get.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love all Herb pharm tinctures. This one I use to help me recover from exercise or daily stress. Keeping your adrenals supported is key to a healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is my second attempt at this product. I have been feeling fatigued and thought this might address it. Maybe I didn't take it correctly or often enough, but I personally did not feel a difference. I wish I had a more positive response, but it really didn't make me feel less worn out. Good luck in your searches!