MD

Based on 2,320 Ratings
1,718
Phoenix-Rising
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Safe for SIBO, Gastroparesis, IBD and IBS patients!

A wonderfully gentle fibre that increases Bifidobacteria levels in the gut microbiome, improves stool consistency and does not exacerbate symptoms for those with quite severe digestive issues. This is the highest quality acacia senegal fibre that you will find on the market. It contains no other excipient ingredients and this larger sized bag is good value for money too.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This has helped my digestive regularity and reduced my intolerances to some foods, which means I don’t have to ask for a special menu when I go out. I’m still careful to avoid gluten and dairy at home. I also take collagen and guar fibre. The combination works well for me.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really like this for a stabilizing prebiotic. When I first started taking it I noticed that I was sleeping more soundly. After a while that seemed to wear off, but I think that this prebiotic does a good job of feeding the good bacteria. I dissolve it in warmish water and it tastes good. My husband likes it too and takes a tablespoon every morning in warm water.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been using this Heather's Tummy Fibre for many many years and would not be a day without it. I am the most regular I have ever been in my life when before this I was really in trouble. I would highly recommend this product to everyone as a wonderful daily supplement for regularity.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This fiber really makes a difference in IBS. It’s too expensive to use the packets all the time, but they’re good for on the go. And their narrow opening is more pleasant for dumping on the tongue and washing i5 down than scoops are. So it’s honestly a treat when I *need* to use the packets.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Besides trying to eat healthy I need fiber to feel well. I tried different products and a couple of years ago I started taking Heather's Tummy, it's very good quality, 100% Acacia Senegal is the only ingredient . I did my research to make sure I could take it regularly and I've been taking it daily ever since.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

IBS-D is a comorbidity caused by an immune condition I have. Taking acacia fiber morning and night creates a much higher level of stability. It’s also good because my medically restricted diet isn’t that high in fiber. I really rely on this product. Also, there is no bad taste. I toss it on my tongue and rinse it down and then eat a little because it can slime the teeth and gums.

Adding additional fiber to my diet is now guilt free, because this product contains no added sugars. It has no taste when properly dissolved in room temperature liquid. No clumping if instructions are followed. I have not experienced any bloating or other digestive issues after consumption. I gradually increased the amount of Acacia Senegal and after several months of use all of my previous digestive issues have resolved themselves. This is a great product I continue to purchase and use for it’s ease and effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This fiber product does a great job of supporting more effective digestion for my husband who has early onset Parkinson's Disease with major constipation challenges. It's tasteless, and can be mixed in water or moist food so it's super easy to take. I love that you can get it packaged in a tin can and then get cheaper refills in a pouch.