MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Organic product containing kidney stone breaker

I was searching for a liver support product and was very pleased to find this one as it contains chanca piedra. The latter is called stone breaker and it very good for breaking up kidney stones. Turmeric root is an anti inflammatory. In fact all the ingredients are amazing and the quality is there as they are organic and so beneficial unlike products made from ground up rocks. Benefits can only be seen after a while as I have just started taking them. The capsules do not have any nasty fillers or bindersm are vegan and complemented by the brown glass bottle . The capsules are a sensible size and easy to swallow so no taste as in capsule shell, and dosage of 2 per day the bottle lasts for 2 months.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a frequent red wine drinker and want to consume this curb any effects the alcohol has on my liver. One effect I love about this is that it really improves my digestion after only a week! A healthy liver will produce sufficient bile to digest rich fatty foods and remove waste products like alcohol from your body. The liver really takes a beating. The fact that toilet time is improved after taking this product tells me it is doing its job.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This brand always has excellent quality products with great ingredients. I feel this product has been beneficial so far - my energy levels are up and I feel less bloated and sluggish. No taste and the dose is just two pills so very easy to take with my morning smoothie. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Fantastic! I have had digestive issues for years. Problems with magnesium not working as advertised and multi-vitamins not working too. Tried this for medical reasons and all sudden my magnesium and multis work. Overall feel better. The liver has over 500 different functions, and this made a world of difference. Milk thistle for life.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It’s good, no side effects like upset stomach or nausea. I can’t feel a huge difference yet (after about a month of use)...I think it needs to be taken several months to be able to feel the benefit. I’ll make my judgement after several months have passed.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I really love this brand and totally get it that’s it cleaner and better quality ingredients than others however I just don’t see any difference between this and a cheaper alternative. The effects of supplementation are very subjective but still when using certain products your body gives you better feedback. After switching from Now to this brand and taking it for 6 months I see no difference whatsoever. I hope my review is helpful and you can save some money.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My doctor told me my liver levels in my blood work was too high, caused by a fatty liver. 6 months later they are normal. I will use this product from now on.