MD

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great Product

This thing works very well. For me, it starts working in about three hours. I would start taking it at home or near a bathroom until you get used to your body while taking it. In the past few months, I felt very sluggish and tired. When I came home from work, I always felt tired and worn out. So much more energy: I feel like I have so much more energy now. You might have stomach cramps. For me, they only lasted a few minutes. I heard that if you drink a lot of water, it really helps (about 8 glasses a day). The benefits for your gut are great. Great quality supplement. Good size.

This is an excellent colon health supplement containing bulking agent, laxatives, herbal antiparasitics, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus bacteria (the 'good guys'). Note, that this supplement may be that good at improving stool function and colonic transit time that you might not want to take it right before a meeting or during work or before driving your car. Plan in some time, preferably an entire day for the enhanced stool function - aka detox effect.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Very good quality product! I take it 1h befre the meal together with Inulin in dosage of 1 scoop each disolved in Kefir or any type of yogurt. The benefits are awesome helping your bowel movemen, intestinal tranzit and constipation. That taste is very similar to herbs - not very bad. I strongly recomand this product!!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very big size and one can will last for long. Easy to drink. Taste like herbs and ingredients are matching this taste for sure. Do not add more than it’s written on dosage cuz I tried and it turn bitter . Great quality ! Will be ordering again but as I mentioned it’s really big and will last for long

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My go to when I am constipated . Works well . Taste is not very pleasant but just drink it down . Can occasionally cause cramping but quickly passes

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I've had chronic constipation for years. My prescription drugs have stopped working and right now this is the only thing that's helping me. Keep hydrated, and start with half the dose is my recommendation ;)

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product, this is one of the only that has real benefits and helps with my constipation. The taste is ok, the ingredients are natural.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this product is great quality. the ingredients taste great. great size.dosage are minimum got great benefits. helps clean colon. and helps me lose weight. it really works. I love it.because it's the right product for me. you can mix it with just about any of your favorite drinks. I've lost over 100 pounds use in it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've used a similar product from a very known store for many years, but it doesn't sell it anymore. So I discovered this product and has most of the ingredients list of my beloved product so I was happy to find a very similar product.This product is not not that great. Takes a few times to work effectively and after that its very easy to work. I don't feel its quite the same effect that my discontinued product and also feel that it gives me cramps and that's something I dont like. I will continue to use it whenever I needed

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought this to see if it helps with constipation and weight management . Product looks good from outside and hope it give good results too .

0ac6a80e-3e88-4c1a-a651-bebe688f17ec