MD

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

i love to give them to my toddler, he doesn't have to chew them or break them, they melt in your mouth right away, he loves them

452e87e1-1bed-4d8e-bbb5-2539f6a7cbee
d95fdc0c-c9fa-4a6d-8e65-af3417bb3ff8
309e01f7-a513-46f3-8fa7-f0abe5f6d3b3
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

All natural ingredients the taste is absolutely great as I even try it because my baby realy loves it. The packaging is good it is resealable and doesn’t affect the quality even if used frequent times for 5 servings. The strawberry flavor is my baby’s favorite I always include yogurt in his diet and this comes handy as the size is like drops that is easy to give when traveling. Baby makes funny reaction to taste at 5 months age but loves it at 6 months.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Loved the flavor of ingredients - taste not too much , just perfect for the curious tastebuds of baby. Super soft making it easy to use and melts in the mouth without struggle cause of the size. Loved the packaging. The quality of the item was unexpectedly great. Age 8 months on I was able to give.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Product tastes good, with mild strawberry flavor. Simple and healthy ingredients too. Package and serving size is good, can be kept after opening. My 10-month age baby loves it, and also good for him to practice pincer grasp. With yogurt inside, my baby can also get the healthy gut benefits while snacking.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Yummy flavor and taste, great quality, ingredients and size. The package is cute for all ages. Great use to snack on for myself to stop my sweet tooth from going over board. I had followed the serving size to keep myself from craving sweets and keep myself on a diet.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

ALL TIME FAV .. Taste soo gooooooood Will purchase again. My fav snack... i take them everywhere withme they are good quality simple ingredient a tastes sooo good i use it as a snack the size is good the package doesn't leak and I think all ages will benefit from it this flavor is soo good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought a few snacks for my one year old nephew to try. It smells really fragrance, I know it's of a good quality, not sweet at all with natural fruity taste and the best part is that it melts in your mouth. The size of the packet is enough for a child to snack for a week's worth of snacks. My nephew loves it, will consider to repurchase it again!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022