MD

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is yummy! My child loves the taste and it's healthy and well-balanced quick meal/snack for young toddler. Convenient to eat on the go as well! Much more affordable compared to those in retail stores. I buy it repeatedly.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My baby likes this flavor, would highly recommend. The ingredients are pure and good, and package is bigger than others. If baby doesn’t finish it you can stick it in the fridge til next day.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have been buying from iherb since 3 years ago for these fruit pouches. Love their taste and also the expiry dates are always longer so that we can keep them for sometime as long as they are not opened.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is super good snack for baby. my 18 months baby really likes this. Even when he got sick, he could take this! Good calorie and easy package to bring and use. and good ingredient and taste!! even if adults eat. There are many types of taste but I recommend this one.

My baby loves the taste of these purees very much and I love that it is organic. Interesting combinations of fruits and vegetables. Very convenient to take as a snack for a day out. The pouch size is small, light and handy to take it anywhere. I keep one in my purse just in case I ran out with the ones in the diaper bag. I always taste anything before giving it to my baby and I think this product is yummy! My 10 month old can have 2-3 pouches a day that means she loves it too. These are awesome pouches the smart flow tops seems easier and more comfortable for my baby than other brands. The price is a decent value comparing to what you would pay at the store. I have re-bought these purees multiple times and my baby likes most of the flavors excluding the ones with peas in them :)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good tasting and quality. Easy to serve and eat. My baby loves to eat this.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

repeat purchase. convenient pouch to use when traveling or going out as i dont need to prepare food beforehand. mess free as well.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

One of our favorite pantry staples! Flavor and texture approved by my LO. ;-)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

i like this kind of snack for my baby, high quality organic and she love the taste, very perfect size and packaging.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product line. My son likes all pouches of Happy Baby Organics. This product has high content of protein and all natural ingredients