MD

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Good

My toddler loves these happy tot pouches. I like the benefits they offer him and that iherb offers flavors I cannot find in stores around me, so I can continue buying him a variety of different kinds. I was a little nervous about ordering online and not seeing the dates but the quality so far has been great and everything I've ordered has been in date.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is a great snack and a great way to incorporate healthy foods like chia seeds in my baby's diet. He loves snacking on this while out.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

my baby loves it and I'm happy to let her have something healthy and organic. package is great for her to hold on her own

Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use the mix ingredients very healthy

Posted on May 25, 2022

New taste that bought for my girl. Convenient and healthy choice especially during holiday to ensure she eats well. Quality always good from this brand. Good mix of ingredients hopefully my gal like this new taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love that these contain chia seeds! my son loves these and they are easy to eat on the go. I like that these are higher in calories compared to other fruit squeezes.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My 1.5 year old toddler enjoyed all of the Happy Baby food pouches when she was younger, including this one. I'm sure she would still like one now if she was given one! Good for on the go.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is very convenient for my kid when we hit on the road trip or after sports event. There are variety flavors to choose and the portion size is just perfect for snack time. Great taste, good for all ages.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is yummy! My child loves the taste and it's healthy. Convenient to eat on the go as well! Much more affordable compared to those in retail stores. I buy it repeatedly.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is super good snack for baby. my 18 months baby really likes this. Even when he got sick, he could take this! Good calorie and ease to bring and serve. and good taste!! even if adults eat. There are many types of taste but I recommend this one.