MD

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Amazing item, My kids like those gummies so much, Delicious flavors, They looking for it every time, I suggest this item for any one have kids because it's will surprise you because it's include Omega-3, DHA and EPA. After several months you will so total diffrent of your kids reactions.

19541b8d-6b70-4638-9665-38c445a55553
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've always thought omega 3 supplements are very important for children's growth since our diet hardly contains the recommended amount of fish and nuts love that this particular supplement only contains omega 3 unlike other supps that contain both omega 6s and 9s which are highly ubandent in our diets and are not recommended this products both tastes and looks great each gummy is a fish the size of a forthumb will diff order again once this bottle is over!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I feel like I have much more energy, stamina, stamina and motivation. It has improved my mood, sleeping quality and increased my efficiency in the gym. This product is an excellent supplement to increase your reach on the market. I recommend trying it if you want to boost your performance in the gym or at work.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Almost always I've found a supplement to be mostly placebo. Because it doesn't do much or anything for me. This one though - I have dry eyes when I sleep. If I eat 3 of these each night, I can even have dry red wine. I swear by these. If you have dry eyes or need fish oil, it's way better than a capsule quality is excellent good ingredient

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My daughter loved these gummies. I never had to ask her to take them. The only reason why I had to stop buying them is because she'd eat them like they were candy, and that's no good! (Although, I'm also guilty of popping one or two in my mouth like they were candy, so I can't blame her.)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The ingredients are important for your kids growth and health. Think if it when your kid has a speech disorder. The taste is good. Use it on daily basis follow instructions on the bottle. The improvement i think needs two to three months to be clear. Excellent jelly texture.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

They taste good but my 6yr old picks out the strawberry flavor ones and will not eat the lemon ones. Not sure if they actually taste different or if they think the color means a different flavor. Would recommend for picky eaters.