MD

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Good quality multi-vitamin ingredients is in this supplement. Nicely package and benefits children of all ages for their overall general well-being or issues pertaining to vitamin deficiency or other improvements in various complications. and no niacin flush. The serving size of the product is fine and there is no awful after-taste. Frequency of use as per self discretion or doctor's recommendation.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

70add5b3-cade-4990-9df8-33b19504e466
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m a breastfeeding mom and I’ve been using this for a longest time with my baby. It gives him stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

8af07cce-706c-4c73-825c-fdeb04ca67f5
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

My son loves these gummy’s, I like that it’s a multivitamin and mineral supplement. The product seems to be a good quality with no added ingredients that you don’t want. I like to change up his multivitamin and try different things that are easy to absorb for him and he gets bored of things quickly . This seems to be working for now!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Falcon has been a lot of work lately with the rain so I don’t know what it was but it wasn’t for the last two days and I didn’t want to see you again and it would have been better for us but we have no idea what we

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good taste good serving Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It’s my go time to buy this brand. At first my baby reaction is weird when she eat this haha. But after that she asked 2nd time then she started liked it. I hope next day she will still like it. I just bought one bottle first. if she will live it love it I will definitely buy more for stock.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022