MD

JcatKZ
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Really good product. I am impressed!!! Iam no fan of weight-loss cocktails, but this one has won me over. Unbelievable. I recommend for health reasons, if nothing else. Corona has played jokes with my stomach, immunity is very weak, but this cocktail helps with both problems. I take it the first thing in the morning, make a cocktail with 1 spoon of powder, water and 1/2 banana. My stomach sickness subsides, I feel way better and have the strength to go on with my daily routine. Totally recommend for those who have weak health these days.

af1764ff-9406-4680-b261-034953b4b2ab

Wow! This seems to have just about everything a body needs! Some people have noticed yellow/orange steaks after you mix it in liquid. What do you expect when you have minerals in a product? I see those streaks every time. It's comforting assurance that this powder contains the goods. We add this to porridge and to muesli. It actually improves the flavour. Now that I've found this product, I no longer look for anything else.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Product arrived this morning. Thank you iHerb for such great service. Am looking forward trying this out in my morning smoothie. Will edit my review once I’ve tasted it, but I’m expecting it to be my go to protein for smoothies from now on.

c0858b8e-262d-4192-8f76-e7cb667f8dd9
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I've tried many different brand & flavor: choco, vanilla, strawberry, etc. Chance into this & bought it as price is inexpensive for the size. Taste best with full cream milk. Dissolve easily with just manual stirred. I drink it during workout. Pls give me a 👍🏻 than you 🙏🏻

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love this products, it is thick and creamy wonderful for a healthy smoothie, just add strawberries and milk....wow!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I love it but it taste better to just swallow it with some butter or ghee. To mix with water or tea is not for me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

It taste much better if you just take the powder directly then mix it with water or tea. I feel better health after taking this.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

I'm disappointed; it has a fish/seafood taste. I know it's got DHA (I imagine that's what's causing the fish taste). I solved this off-putting taste by blending with coconut water, a banana or two and rice malt syrup. Taste aside, True Vitality Plant Protein Shake + DHA Vanilla's, not the best; if you look at the ingredients, only two things are organic: hemp and inulin; the rest's not organic; good ingredients e.g. Chlorella, Spirulina, Barley Grass and Brown Rice Protein etc., but it would be better if they were organic. And another things: it's not that high in protein; according to the nutrition label, it takes 3 scoops to get 15 grams of protein. The price is good though. If it didn't have this sickening fish taste + if more of the ingredients were organic, I'd definitely buy it again as it's rare to find a protein shake with vegan DHA. But if you're vegan, you can buy vegan DHA/EPA capsules on iherb. On the subject of marine based omega 3 fatty acids, it would be better if True Vitality vanilla protein shake also incl. EPA

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great ingredients. I always feel great after eating!