MD

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Excellent! Ingredients,benefits and improvements at my , as I use daily basis

I use to buy from one local store , they were out if stock for a ling time and I tried to find ,but I couldn't but I found Iherb , and I order from their , its came even before promise date and very much happy , I got what I want on time .

Posted on May 1, 2022

i had been using this product for months and i saw some improvements in my hair growth ,plus healthy nails and skin too !I would purchase again soon !

105e8a98-111d-4c73-9a37-bb359c1e65b7
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great auality. I drink with frozen fruits and almond milk. You can drink cold or hot. After 40s you need the benefit of collagen . The package is beautiful. Great value for money ! I will buy again

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great product! No noticeable taste when using - mixes really well into my morning coffee - I dont even know its there! My hair, skin, nails and digestion have improved since using this. Will definitely continue to take this in the future.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I did alot of research on collagen and found that hydrolized is the best for your health. I’ve been using this product for over a year and I feel the results, I feel great. I strongly recommended it to anyone who is in the market for collagen.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Along with exercising, this product helped to remove my runner's knee pain. The product dissolves well in my hot drink each morning and has no taste.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I bought this product for my husband and he liked it so much I have already ordered it again. This is a high quality product that blends well. The best grass fed product we have found so far.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

tasteless in my morning coffee, easily dissolves if I mix with hot liquid. tip: add liquid second and stir as you go, otherwise it's harder to mix and gets lumpy.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Cheapest and better rated collagen I was able to found. The characteristics fit my needs. Flavor is non invasive if drinked only with water. It's still too soon to talk about benefits.