MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great quality, finish, size and feel too the product. I don’t see any difference between this and more expensive brands. The rose quartz feels nice and cool to the touch - it’s going to be great during summer! I’m at the age where I need to start paying more attention to my skin. I plan to use it with serums or rose aloe gel. Packaging is cute too and makes a nice storage box. Very happy with this purchase! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

a9696f44-39bc-483f-ae4d-767a9b71a3c5
44de4eac-66d6-4413-9f4a-d148d8533bb3
8b748d76-e676-4157-936a-a506ed519465
454ecf20-bd04-4b2e-9988-3156212183e5
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I’ve been wondering if this kinda product works and since it was 25% off, I decided to buy it! I dropped it as soon as I took it out from the package and the bigger roller came off, but it was easy to put it back on. It’s so pretty and makes me feel so feminine! It feels nice and cool on my skin even without keeping it in the fridge (at least in winter), which I think is great to finish my skincare routine with. It’s also pretty relaxing! I have to this how effective this is, but for now I’m happy. P.S. I peeled it where it says peel me and since it said a free gift, I was expecting to get a product for free, but it turned out to be a USD 20 gift code for me.

2a418124-6863-4ae2-aa7e-9d7ff93a75dd
3ed0def9-4510-4d63-a262-d0760957c735
02808e0f-b5ac-4ca8-9b69-5ece8d913dbd
be526f4f-d01e-4dcc-9d52-d817b9b267af
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I decided to try this Rose Quartz facial massager because I had read reviews about it helping skin with texture and moisture. At my age (69) my skin shows more dryness and wrinkles. This feels refreshing when I use it and it might be my imagination, but I think I am seeing my skin benefit from it. I like the cool feeling of it on my skin.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

wow wow wow i really like it the color is so nice and its cold when i massage my face my mom also like it she want to buy also. i wil use this for twice a day for morning and evening best best result. i ise this with the serum or oil. i will massage for 15mins atleast.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Read the reviews before getting this and I am really please with the purchase. its comparable to the more expensive alternative. Roller is not shaky, feels solid, rolls firmly, no squeaky sound, I wish there were other colours so I can buy one more for my husband. He uses it too.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like this! It has a premium feel and it feels great as I roll it over my face after putting a face mask on or a serum. I just hoped they included a velvet pouch for storage or something.

4e44b034-f2d0-4da2-862a-63dd0ddaa448
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

good price.. good quality.. it help to absorb the serum.. i feel my face smaller after using it.. and very beautiful pairing with the rose gold. very recommended 👍👍👍

2c895c40-730b-4324-b333-e351c126f3c4
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

It looks so nice and it also feels nice. It is very well finished, sleek and it looks quite robust. It feels so refreshing on the skin too. I am used to the gua sha so, it feels very light regarding the massage side of it. I see it is more as a wake-up/refresh feeling, a gentle relaxing step in your skincare routine - rather than a deep facial. The packaging is also very pretty so it makes for a lovely present idea for loved ones or yourself.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I bought this a year ago and i did not use it that much but its good for when your want to relax and take care of yourself

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Out of pure curiosity, I bought a similar product from another brand just to see the differences. They are the same thing, with only slight differences in the design and packaging. I would recommend using it after chilling in the fridge for a while, the coldness is really comfortable and relaxing. For those who have sensitive skin, be gentle while using it so that you do not irritate your skin.