MD

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
GOOD FOR DELICATES

Its the best, no chemicals to worry about, NO skin allergies or itchiness. Cleans clothes very nicely. One 60 count bag lasted me a month and 1/2 with 4 -6 loads a week using two pacs each time mostly. Have never heard of this brand but used it over the weekend with my delicates and really liked the results. The clothing smelled clean and looked clean and no residue was left in my wash.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Always economizing in NYC, esp. now. I use mild laundry soap and add some powdered hydrogen peroxide (from a lab, cheap, easy to get.) I'm not a delicate soul, so perhaps using gentler products will soften this gnarly old gal!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use these for my dry clean only items. I inside out them and use a soft delicate setting. THis works perfectly. Smells great too

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I like it. No smell just washed clothes. It is perfect for people and animals with asthma and allergies. Washes perfectly even fragile tissues like silk I bought several packs

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

My mother had cascade that had Dawn, and i was totally allergic to the smell when she opened the dishwasher... she was hesitant about if they would work... but is pleased with them! ... and the smell IS Fragrance free!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Had to give to my sister because i couldn't use pods in my apartment, but i tried it at my parents house and liked it

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good natural laundry cleansing pod.Cleanses clothes effectively,without leaving any residue.I use these gentles ones for wool fabrics.Please note: these pods are more effective in warm washes( From 40 degrees, I would say).The pods don't easily dissolve in cold washes.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I use it for baby clothes already with my second kid. Poop accidents are washed off well (combined with a bit of a stain remover) and the mild formula doesn’t irritate the baby’s skin. As our water is hard, fabric softener is required for softer clothes after washing with these pods.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Cleans well, doesn't damage wool socks and doesn't leave powder residue on clothes. It dissolves well in cold hard water although I added vinegar to the fabric softener cup and cut open the pod then put in the powder. Made in USA and rated as an A+ for safety on EWG healthy cleaning.