MD

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Great whitener that isn't harsh!

HOORAY for a bleach alternative that isn't harsh!-i really like these,and have been using them for several years,and was very pleased to see them on IHerb!-just a note-they don't dissolve in cold water,which i use for my warm water washes,so not a problem for me.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I'm glad I found this bleach alternative pods. My family members have eczema. Using chemical bleach is a bit harsh for them. This bleach alternative is effective yet gentle. It doesn't have any fragrance which is a big plus. I have earlier ordered the smaller pack with 24 pods. I like it so much that I now order this bigger pack with 60 pods!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a multi-use product. I use this not only as a laundry booster for both white and coloured clothes, but also to clean my stainless steel pots and pans with hot water to get them all shiny again. I also use it with high temperature cycle to clean and sanitize the washing machine. Have been using this for years.

I have found these little nuggets to be the BEST cleaner for toilet bowls. I had some staining in one of my newer toilets due to the extremely low flush volume. I tried cleanser, CLR, toilet bowl cleaners, hand scrubbing.... yet the stain persisted though diminished. I had these for my laundry (which are great for brightening clothes without harsher chemicals) so I tried one in the toilet bowl. Voila! Stains are gone. This is now my go-to for bowl cleaning in my house. I like that they are an alternative to bleach and better for the environment. And they work! You can use them to soak whites for a while to brighten them even more. Great product.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The bleach works excellent on whites and colors and in any temp, doesn't discolor fabric and doesn't leave with a smell of bleach. Takes out stains and reduces odor. Compared to other bleach products this is the one to choose. Easy to use and the packaging is great.

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the great quality product for white clothes. It doesn’t ruin fabric but delicately makes white clothes brighter. I use two pods every time I’m loading white clothes for wash. The pods are very convenient to use, no need to have a hustle with powder itself. I definitely can recommend this product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

If I have to use bleach and need to go that bit extra I use these. They don't smell, aren't a liquid I have to measure or risk spilling on what I'm wearing or crausing drip stains in my wash. Are they an exceptional bleach, not really but are the easy to use and get a basic result over a few washes - yes.

Oceans
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

These pods are awesome! My sensitive skin prone to eczema won’t react to them. They work really well to brighten all whites and colours as long as you use warm not cold water as they don’t dissolve well in cold. I like to use them around the home for cleaning the toilet bowl, pits and pans in the dishwasher and to remove stubborn scum in the sink or bathtub. Super product and s good price too.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I was looking for something to replace the Dr. Mercola brand bleach alternative pods, which were discontinued. I saw this brand had the same basic ingredients, so I decided to give it a try. I'm very happy with the results! Just one pod thrown in my laundry makes our whites way brighter. It even brightened up our socks—and we all know how dingy socks can get! I like that there are no harmful chemicals, no odor...just whiter, brighter clothes. You can use this on your colored garments as well. It does not bleach or fade the color. I'll definitely be purchasing this from now on!