MD

Posted on Oct 10, 2021
My favorite!

I LOVE this detergent. My laundry is clean, bright, old stains are gone. The laundry room will smell heavenly, but the scent isn't strong once the clothes are dry. Only once in awhile I will get a gentle reminder that the clothes I am wearing are clean. I can't wait to do the next load of laundry: how many people can say that?! I didn't have any issues with pods dissolving.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Given a tryout for this product. As I moved back to my country I was using before Method detergent and I truly loved it and missed as I cannot buying over my side. I like natural products, environment safety and not chemical. So that’s why purchase Grab green. After first wash I can tell the smell is nice and light. Looks like I will loved it. Next time will tryouts different aromas.

bcd9e133-3d38-4c64-a041-81dc918ab3df
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the fact that they are natural. It is very important to me. Scent is nice, composition is pure. Quality of this product is good. Packaged very nicely. Natural ingredients, I think its beneficial using natural ingredients. Size is good for the price. I think its might be safe to use for babies.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My mother enjoyed using these laundry detergent pods - they are easy to use (no need to measure anything). They have a pleasant scent and are good in strain removal - the laundry was clean and fresh. We used 1 pod for 1 medium load. Also they are cruelty free - not tested on animals. I recommend trying these pods.

Posted on May 23, 2022

These are the safest commercially made laundry pods I have found. EWG rates them a B which is good enough for me. The more I can reduce harmful chemicals in my home, the better. The vetiver scent is amazing, and the pods do a great job of cleaning my clothes. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I'm so happy to have found this laundry detergent pod. It has made my life easier and the laundry is super clean and smells so good now. It's been and will continue to be a delight to wash!! Haha! I also have the Lavendar scented one and that is heavenly too!

I wanted something chemical free but that still does it's job. Both my husband and I work out often and our clothes get pretty smelly but this detergent does a great job of cleaning all of our clothes. It does leave a smell on your clothes afterwards but it's not too strong and it's pleasant. In regards to reviews about the pods not opening, I have never had a problem with this whether the wash is with cold or hot water. Also despite our clothes getting pretty dirty we have never had to use more then one pod in a wash to get them clean.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have psoriatic arthritis and have problems with a lot of soaps and cleaning products. This brand is one of the few doesn't irritate my skin and the only one I've found that is also scented. The lavender scent isn't too overpowering. Even my husband loves them. I love the pods, it's so much easier to count the pods than to try to guess how much liquid detergent is left in the bottle. And I really hope that they NEVER change the packaging. This bag closes with a velcro sort of fastener instead of a zip closure. It's so much easier when you have arthritis.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Is first time o order this type of detergent, and i line it. I used it for my bedsheet and they came out clean and good smelling. I used 2 pods at once.

0caaec47-7f2e-4b2e-b14f-67c885d78fb8
83555ca9-da2f-4dda-955f-51e7f9d7569e
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Many of the reviews say, you can hardly smell a scent, but I disagree. I used natural unscented products for years, so maybe that’s why the smell of these pods is so powerful for me. I do love the scent of these, and I love how clean all my laundry feels these days. I have a top loading Speed Queen and recommend placing the pod on top of laundry, washing on warm or hot. The pod never dissolved when I put it in under laundry at any temperature, and it still doesn’t on top at a cold temp. Overall, I’m extremely pleased! All my laundry feels very clean!