Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, Smoothing Castor Oil Leave-In Conditioner, For All Hair Types, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have used Giovanni hair products for several years with great results for dry, white hair. This is my first time using the Caster Oil leave-in conditioner...only for 2 or 3 weeks...and am pleasantly surprised with the extra shine. I definitely recommend this conditioner, especially if your hair tends to be dry and dull.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love this product, the smell is lovely not over the top, the size is great as well as you dont use much at all, I have long blonde hair and very curly and this product helps smoth out my curls so it isnt fizzy , keeps those fly aways under control the Package is great as well, I have a sensitive scalp so that is why i love using it , i use it every day, after a shower so simple and yet so lovely for your hair ,,,

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

the texture is kind of jelly-like, translucent and thin without being watery. It's hard to explain but it works well. Reminds me of As I Am leave in conditioners texture-wise. Excellent composition, it can only do good to your hair. The results in the hair are good, it leaves them soft and hydrated. I put a cream on top as this is not enough alone for my curly 3C textured hair.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Usually I don’t like using leave in products, but I’m a big fan of castor oil! This product is very good for time saving, very nice scent, big size, doesn’t make the hair look greasy! The texture is like a regular conditioner, but you don’t need to rinse it!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

A quarter size amount is actually plenty for my hip length hair, so this will last me a while. Really helps to smooth and moisturize my curly/wavy without weighing it down or making it straight. My hair is bouncy, soft, and in much better condition now.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is an excellent leave-in conditioner. Does not weigh my hair down, and the moisture is what I have been looking for. My hair is really easy to comb. I am not crazy about fragrances in products, but the scent is not overwhelming.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love this conditioner; I feel it is helping my hair grow in places where i had some empty spaces close to my forehead.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Light, non-greasy, and a little goes a long way!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Amazing scent ,, very good quality its clean of chemicals ,, the benifit is to give the hait moist and reduce puffy hair

Posted on May 6, 2022

I loved it its make my hair very smooth and kerly