MD

1,388
IHerb
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
ممتاز!

buy it again. I am crazy. I use it with shampoo and conditioner because my hair is the driest hair in life and it always needs moisturizing. Thank God, who showed me that my hair has become healthy and shiny, its smell is orange on a light and does not paint the scalp, and most importantly, its composition does not contain toxic substances and destroy hair. Its volume is not very large, but I put a small amount and distribute it on my hair

24b2e45f-e106-418c-83f2-fb4362a052c2
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I hair a curly hair and I don’t have damage but i like using it before & after styling my hair with heat to protect it, it’s really lovely it makes the hair super soft and easy to mange , i use it on wet hair for an hour or so and then wash it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have damaged hair at the end, read reviews & decided to buy this , the size actually good Didn’t smell any strong scent, I would update after multiple use

1b6739fc-c815-4426-962c-a1c562abd59f
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
2,492

Good product. The price pleases. You don't have to wait long. Everything you need is on the site. I will order more and recommend to friends. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love to use it if I don’t have time to put oils for my hair and also if I put some oils like castor oil and moreover with mixed oils I love to put this after shampooing because it will help me to remove any bad smell with moisturize hair and do that if you have dyed or dry hair like mine

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Buying this one as a cheaper alternative to Olaplex 3 and it definitely works. I use it after I wash my hair, wrap it into the towel and heat so that the product can absorb better and rinse it in 10-15 ,minutes. It makes the damaged dry hair nourished and renewed. But I would like to have it in a bigger size for more convenience. Will definitely buy more once I use this tube.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I am soo confused about this masque. It is more than perfect for my bleached overprocessed hair, just look the photo down after one using (I used a toner this time also) But the smell... it is like some cheap limonade powder. I usually not sensitive for smells but this product make me dizzy. A shower cap saves my life, because I leave tha masque on my hair for a couple of hours, 5-10 mins not enough.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022