MD

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this flavor but surprisingly my daughter loved it just like the other flavors. It is airy, light and not too sweet. I like that the ingredients are appropriate for my daughter which allows her to snack on this anytime. packaging is great and it is sealed.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

my kids love it and took great use of this . it tastes good in flavor and the quality is great too. it fits to my kids age and in total its a great snack. the package looks good and the serving size is well suited for my kids. i recommend it

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My daughter and I love these, the ingredients are also all great. The taste/ flavor is sweet so she really likes these as a treat and it motivates her to finish the rest of her food! The serving size is also really big and low calorie so I don’t feel bad about feeding her more of these when I’m tired!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My daughter loves these! They are very tasty (I tried some too!). The puffs only contain 1g of sugar, which is much lower than other comparative baby snack foods. The container keeps the snacks fresh enough for a wee while, but it is not properly airtight, so I would recommend transferring them to a more secure container once opened (if they are not going to be eaten fast ; ) We only tried the peach and the sweet potato so far and my daughter likes both.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

LO is going through her teething phase and this seems to distract her from it!! She enjoys chewing on them! Once she sees me holding this, she starts jumping excitedly!! It melts easily and has a little bit of sweetness!

0303822e-8637-485a-a90c-9ba3a10ed609
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

baby loves it. Good to start weaning them to solids. been using this since my first born. quality is excellent. ingredients seems good. smells great. baby loves the taste. size is portable. Good for diet since high in iron.

aafc6e95-cc58-4172-8ea8-d0887cb0fb98
Posted on May 22, 2022

it taste good (I tried it myself) using quality ingredient. Like the package which prevents it from getting soft. Mulitple flavor to rotate for my sons.

Posted on May 14, 2022

My little one loves it. I like the mild sweet taste and the puffs melt inside mouth quickly. A good choice of snacks for toddlers.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

my daughter really loves puffs, eating for breakfast and snacks on trips so our use is high. the tast is great (even for adults) contains a bunch of good ingredients and quality as all Gerber's products.