MD

• S
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Very impressed by this, I have severe anxiety and decided to try this one out since exanax and other OTC drugs are a no no for me , I have seen a change in my mood when taking this ( two tablets on onset of symptoms) and it gives a mild relaxant feeling for me. Will definitely by again

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Very good homeopathy alternative to other stress medicine. For me it works in about 10-15 minutes after taking it, and the whole body just feels lighter. Did not help me with sleep, just the anxiety. Good ingredients. We also give a recommended dose to our teen on as need basis for her anxiety.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Nice flavor and easy to use. My main feedback is that it's not going to work if you're a hard wound ball of stress - its more if you're having a mild stress that also easily could be eradicated by meditation. So probably best to be used in an overall holistic approach, taking these, concentrating on your breathing, take a walk, read a book etc. Still give it 4 stars as its one of the better ones I tried that are herbal :)

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

i take it when i know im about to be stressed from reading a message or when i've suppressed feeling stressed and am about to fall apart. helps me as if in setting a reset when im taking it to prevent having to go crazy from deadlines and ridiculous clients. could be placebo but it tastes nice and it seems to work whenever i take it! nice lavender taste with a little bit of texture when chewing it, lavender does help to calm me down!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I feel myself being calm after taking two pills. Not addictive per se as I don't take them daily, I hv them when I find myself irritated and would try to calm myself down.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Really helped my teenage daughter level down her anxiety. Not 100% of course but any little help counts. It helped her know she could rely on a little stress relief when feeling too overwhelmed.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I buy this product several times already. It is a little bit expensive, but it helps with my anxiety when I have an urgent matter - either public speaking or some personal issues - it just makes me chill and relax in 15 minutes. And it does not have a sedative effect, so you can use it and drive, no problems.