MD
4.8

4.8
Mihaikl
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I am a big fan, med cabinet almost exclusively Genexa because they're cleaner and they WORK! I even take this because liquid seems to act faster. A sneezing or coughing fit is stopped within a minute or two of taking. And it's made with agave nectar which is soothing to the throat. 100% recommend along with flu fix and cold crush for sure among others. Truly amazing.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Ingredient and composition of this product is great. I really like it and it is really effective and efficient. Recommended like for like please thank you. Packaging and size its good. Daily potency is good as well, good product for me quality and quantity is good. Like for like thanks 🙏

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this allergy medicine for my kid who is allergic to almost everything. the quality of the medicine is great and helps relieve her symptoms. I have even used it myself when I have some allergies

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I ordered this because it doesn't have unnecessary additives and dyes usually found in benadryl. I feel so much better about giving this to my kids if they have an allergic reaction to something.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Good clean medicine, without all the typical extra additives. Wroth it

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Best for allergy relief. No dies and toxic chemicals are best for children especially with allergies.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is a great swap for typical allergy medications but it doesn’t contain dyes or other additives

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Love this for my daughter who has allergies to many things. This has none of the extras. Clean ingredients

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great and quick service, works for us better than other otc meds.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it worked great for my allergies! however I did have side effects mentioned on the bottle