MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The children like the taste and it seems to provide symptom relief. My son doesn't take liquid medicines - flat out refuses - so this one had been our go-to. It's nice to feel like I'm giving him something that will help and to also know it's not too strong.

Awesome scent and great use. The quality of the product is just right in size & suitable for all ages. Quite little packaging & has great benefit and composition. Frequency is just right and suits sensitive stomach. Area of concern also improved & gentle on stomach. Would recommend for to everybody. Taste good with awesome ingredients REPEATED PURCHASE!!!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I got the kids version and it worked wonders. So i had to get the adult all age version as well and it is amazing. I love the benefits of clean ingrediants and homeopathic medicine. I get a relief when using this supplement as it works. The taste is great and would totally recommend.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Very good if feeling sick, I had a horrible headache due to cold and bad sinus, took the pills all day as per package instructions, plus before sleep, and just in case in the morning ( although I was not feeling sick), basically relieved cold in a day, but u have to take it as soon as you feel the symptoms to get the immediate improvement in symptoms . Tastes a bit like vanilla.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Good quality. Healthy ingredients. Not too salty taste. We can use it everyday. Right size for little one. Good packaging. Lots pf benefit for kids. Appropriate for 6mons older kids age. We frequently eat it. Good flavor. Good serving. For vegetarians diet. Love this product it’s so healthy for kids.

mumofone
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

We take this when we had C+ and the common flu. We feel safe with the ingredients and it’s suitable for my 5yo who like it’s taste. Packaging is cute and it has benefited my family. Provided much needed relief for as we saw the improvement within a few days.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

actually amazing. i never take medications. sometimes if your sick, its nice to have a little relief - this stuff really surprised me! cleared a stuffed nose and provided relief from pressure in head and face. chew the tablets, dont swallow whole. taste nice actually. i keep some in the cupboard now in case anyone in the family might need it. i hope this helps you out - i would highly recommend this if your on the fence.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I got onto this brand for their flu pill which is no longer avail so I’ve tried cold crush. They do seem to work. When we were away with other families and all the kids got sick, I gave these to my kids and they did recover quite a bit faster and less severe (they did not develop the cough that the others got) so it seemed to not let it go into their chest as deep as the other kids. U do have to take it as soon as u experience the first symptom tho to be effective.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I bought this to help my throat feel better during the flu season, and it does it job ! Good product and good quality ! IHerb is a fantastic company that shipped worldwide fast ! I am happy with my purchase

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Quality not tried. Ingredient listed ok. Age for adult. Packaging good. Easy to eat. Hope it health benefit can improve immunity? It’s a good supplement can relief my running nose. Taste is acceptable. Concern about the effect?