MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Works well

I wasn't hoping for miracles due to how natural these tablets are. They weren't helping my husband, whose allergies have been out of control this year. Mine haven't been as bad, and as long as I take them consistently twice a day, I only sneeze about a handful of times which is nice, and I don't have to take Flonase or Allegra or anything.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This actually worked very well for my 6 year old son who battles with several forms of allergies. His nose was less blocked and his cough was even less sever. I was surprised at how much relief it brought. He didn’t love the taste but that’s because he doesn’t love candy.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

My 4-year-old son and I feel relief from this allergy pill. He likes the taste, and I like the homeopathic ingredients. Win-win for the whole family!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Amazing ingredients a great way to get my b vitamins and benefit from it! I add a half scoop in my protein powder because it does have a bitter after taste. It’s an important supplement to have for health improvement.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Taste okay. Small size tablets. The main thing is ORGANIC herbs. Not medicine. Good try!!!!

800e06de-9f5d-401a-b3b5-49252f9ec7fd
11acf3c8-a9f4-4388-b094-9c54bb62963d
Posted on May 30, 2021

This allergy season I switched from the well known pharmaceutical brand to this one because it's homeopathic. I have reduced my symptoms of sneezing, itchy eyes and nose by probably 70% or more. I really love this product. I take it 3x a day every 6hrs and it really works for me.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My kids use it for their allergies and it helps them a lot.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These worked great for my kids being sick with colds.