MD

Posted on May 30, 2022
Helps with digestion :)

Besides providing the necessary vitamin C supplement that my body needs, it also provides enzymes that help with my digestion. I have been taking this supplement for over a year now and I am very happy with the effects I has brought to my health. I prefer the package size of 120 capsules. In terms of the acidity it does not have an impact in my stomach, has no taste, the 500 mg dose is good but I would prefer a 1 g dose.

35867dae-f919-439e-98af-13039d40e15a
bcb911e8-25b5-449c-a5b8-d064879f32a2
Posted on May 17, 2022

I think it’s the highest quality Vitamin C I have ever tried. It doesn’t have any additives and sugar. Which is quite important for me. No taste since it’s in capsules. I feel very well when I take it together with Vitamin D (they ingest together extremely well for me). Packaging is heavy. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this product! The veggies capsules don’t cause me any allergies and the naturally extracted vitamins and ingredients help it to be better absorbed by my body. I feel safer taking this product than something else produced in a lab. It’s gentle on my stomach as well and I feel more energized - it helps my immunity to recover especially when I’m just about to fall Ill. Highly recommended!

6ee85135-999c-4252-af7e-d38bce95b2fe
d66a4353-1b54-41ad-be89-57aad08ace76
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of the best vitamin C supplement I have tried from a high quality brand. Great natural ingredients. I prefer a natural vitamin C supplement like this one since it contains plants naturally high in vitamin C, instead of the synthetic ones and I can for sure feel the difference between them as well. Works well for me to boost my immune system during flue seasons and during other periods when I need it or find it harder to get enough vitamin C from food.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I see lots of vitamin c in the market. But this one has my attention because it is extracted from raw and natural ingredients. (Food sources like our fruits and vegetables etc) I like it and I feel the body is able to absorb it better, it has added probiotics and enzymes from the ingredients as well which I feel is a plus point. Perhaps not the cheapest vit c in the market but I guess this is closest to the most natural form of vit c we can give our body.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love you to take Vitamin C daily (1000mg/2 capsules) or (2000mg/4 capsules) when I have the flu... I learnt about 5 years ago that taking vitamin C reduced my chances of catching the flu 🤧 sneezing, running nose... what Special about Vitamin C Raw from Garden of Life is that it has natural ingredients from plants and herbs instead of the genetic (asorbic acid). it also helps with hangover and is easy on stomach.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I turned to Garden of Life, because other commercial brands were not helping my sister. Despite consistently taking Vitamin C, her immunity system was not boosted or bolstered. RAW Vitamin C, with its natural ingredients and supplementation, has truly changed all that. My sister's health is now much better and strengthened.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

First, I just want to say that this is listed as 250 mg but it is actually 500 mg as is pictured. I truly trust In the Garden of Life company. I use their products and have my levels tested at the Dr and they do truly work. It may not be the cheapest option but it is the best option because it actually works so you are getting the best deal for your money. Easy to swallow gel caps. No aftertaste. No problems whatsoever.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have metabolism problems and MTHFR and am not able to process a lot of synthetic vitamins like ascorbic acid, the form of Vitamin C in most supplements. This is the one of the few products that I can take for Vitamin C without getting kidney stones or causing detoxification problems. It is also much higher in dosage than the other product that I can take, which makes it more affordable. Great product for those needing a natural, easily absorbable form of vitamin C.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have been buying Garden of Life for several years and offers quality products which have passed all purity tests. Before purchasing a Vitamin C, I had done some research and found out that the Vitamin C molecule is quite complex. It contains at least 14 known bioflavonoids plus many other nutrients. Most Vitamin C sold are in the form of ascorbic acid, which is cheap to produce in a lab with very little or no plant material. It is important to look for Vitamin C as a whole food. This brand not only uses raw organic fruits and vegetables but also raw probiotics and enzyme blends which contain many nutrients our body needs.