MD

Posted on Dec 30, 2021
Raw Calcium Vitamin Code 120 capsules

A well packed product, with the adequate amount of Raw Calcium which is in the best absorpable form along with Vitamin K, Mg, and other important nutrients. 120 capsules is a decent amount that can be used for a month. A good buy in my opinion rather than going for the synthetic Calcium which does more harm than good to our bodies. Thank you iherb for making this available. The delivery was super quick this time.

bede863b-71b1-49c1-a44f-a183730868ef
Posted on May 22, 2022

High quality formula with calcium. I am 49 age and now I need calcium formulas to maintain my bones.A good combination of everything necessary for my age and most of all gathered in one place. The capsules are large, with no taste. This package is for 1 month for me. From 1 pack I feel improvement.

c859a296-1a16-427a-81e1-e3f4ead33f49
13139bc1-ad7f-4a01-aa43-0b1ce8108d5e
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year and a half. It has made a major difference in my calcium numbers when I have my labs drawn! Also, I have been diagnosed with Osteopenia but after taking the Raw Calcium for a year, my Bone Density results improved!! So I feel like this is definite proof that it is working. As we age, strong bones are more important than ever...Vitamin Code Raw Calcium is definitely worth a try!

Posted on May 28, 2022

One and a half years ago, I began taking this Calcium along with Strontium which come together in the Grow Bone program. I stopped taking the Strontium after about 6 months as I heard you shouldn't take it on a continuous basis, but I continued with the Calcium. My exercise consists of walking about 2 miles most days. I recently had a bone density exam and am very pleased with the results! I continue to have osteopenia but had a 5% increase in my spine density and a 6% increase in my hip! I'm 67 years old and have never had improvements like this. I'm very pleased with this product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have been using this calcium for more than a decade. Nothing else comes close. Take it twice a day, apart from other vitamins and with food. As a vegan, I swear by this quality calcium. My bones are strong, and though I have had some fractures due to strenuous physical activity, I know this calcium helps speed the healing process. Garden of Life Vitamin Code cannot be beat.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

A year ago my bone density wasn't good. My Dr. Told me to buy this. I wasn't sure it would help but didn't want to take meds. I've been on it for 1 year. Last week my test came back from .05-1.0 better on all of my numbers. I plan to take this a long time. Great product and delivery was fast. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is the *best* multi-mineral supplement I have ever taken. Calcium and magnesium? Of course, and in a natural form. But also vitamin D, K, Boron, Vanadium and Silica. Your hair and nails will be able to cut glass after supplementing with this product for a few months. ;) (Well, maybe not cut glass, but your hair and nails will be strong!)

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have osteoporosis and have Prolia injections twice a year. I also need to take calcium on a daily basis. I have discovered that with the Garden of Life Raw Calcium my calcium level stays at a good level and provides a chance to move from osteoporosis to osteopenia. My doctor has been pleased with the results from this calcium product and the calcium levels it produces. He considers this a quality product. A satisfied customer

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I take this to reduce the risk of Osteoporosis, strengthen my spine bones ,teeth etc Tis whole food plant calcium formula. Is easier to absorb fr my gut system To my understanding crushed rock, limestone, animal bones calcium supplements Are tougher to absorb I also love the contents : Vit k2,Magnesium & Live probiotics & good enzymes support for healthy digestion, comprehensive product That I will always buy n recommend! Thumbs up

41195f03-b4e3-4b5b-a8cb-59a58ee51c30
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is an excellent quality of calcium with cofactors derived from natural sources like magnesium, boron, vanadium silica, strontium and others that helps calcium get into bone where it belongs, rather than hang around in the tissues where it creates bone spurs, arthritis and more! The cofactors are helpful for blood sugar regulation too!