MD

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I didn't lose weight with this product, but I liked that all the ingredients are natural (not synthetic vitamins). This is a repeat purchase. The dosage is 4 capsules a day. I suggest you split them up in the morning and afternoon e.g. 2 x 2 so that your body can absorb the nutrients better.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This multivitamin provides me with the confidence in myself which is necessary to recognise how much love I have for my body and how worthy I am of my weight goals.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I liked this product for few reasons and my next order will be soon for this: - generally felt good after having this for few months and helped me with weight loss also .... along with my workout routines - I had tried some other brands in past specially the vegetarian ones but each one has a strong odor and I just hated it. This one has no smell at all

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Accelerate my weight lost- I can tell the difference after 1 week I take these stuffs. Great product by Garden of Life !

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I noticed a difference with that ☺️ Plus reducing sugar

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the size of this product and the quality of ingredient no match

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Yes yes , it help to reduce my weight. My energy level up too.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Didn't like the blend. Funny taste. I also had an allergy.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I bought these after my popular vitamin was difficult to find. Labdoor gave these a good rating for purity. This is my first iHerb purchase and I would order from them again as the shipping so quick and the vitamins were a great deal.

Posted on Aug 26, 2019

I'm enjoying these vitamins so far. I was using the Women's 40+ prior to these, but I was only taking 1 per day. I've been taking 2 per day of these and it works for me. These have enzymes and adaptions which is great for me since I enjoy weight lifting. 😃😄😊