MD

9,967
1,378
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Excellent!!!!

I have been looking for a multi vitamin that has high potency of several vitamins all together from natural and organic ingredients, and luckily i have finally found this type of vitamin, yes it might be more expensive than other types of vitamins but it definitely worth buying, its food for increasing children’s immunity system, and concentration at school.

e54bcc87-a253-4d3e-af63-87886e5331e2
e3e778b7-3351-4bfd-a627-40d8cee19a22

Firstly, we both tried it ourselves and loved the taste actually. It is packed with lots of important vitamins, no artificial flavors, colorings and still taste decent. Of course, if a kid or adult was used to taking chewable vitamins with artificial flavors/sweeteners, it would probably be a hard switch. Obviously, this wasn't the case for our son. At 20 months old, we started with half a bear. It breaks easily; you don't need a knife or a cutter. We sat with him and chewed one ourselves. We also observed him for awhile to make sure he didn't choke . Since he is a picky eater, giving him this vitamin along with fish oil gives us a peace of mind.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So after all my research these vitamins by far were the best as far as nutritional content. Way more 100% than any other vitamins for children and without the artificial junkand the beat price point for the quality!… unfortunately, they made my kids gag. 8 of my 8 kids spit them out. Now I will say, my kids love the sweet gummies and we’re very disappointed.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The quality and the natural ingredients used to make the product is very effective for my daughter’s health and well-being.Due to the natural ingredients it’s tastes a little funny initially but then the kids enjoy the teddy shape and taste of it. Lot of natural herbs are used to make this product which is very safe and healthy for growing kids.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I always love garden of life supplements There are no fillers, colors, and the price is right. The bottle’s package is not plastic and the shipping was super fast. My kids enjoy the taste and I can tell when they don’t take the supplement. They seem to be in better moods as I can tell they are receiving their missed nutrition in the foods they choose to not eat. I do wish there was a bigger size as I have 5 kids and run through supplements quickly!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

My kids love the taste of this product. Packaging and size is convienient and easy to use, getting all vitamins in one. The ingredients are clean and organic and quality. One of the best supplements (multivitamins) for kids with good serving size that I have seen. I recommend it. Will see how it affects my kid's nutrient levels after they have taken it for a while.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022