MD

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Best probiotics

It is the only probiotic my 2 yo takes. I mix it with his yoghurt or apple juice. Sometimes he and his 3 yo brother take it right from the spoon. It tastes sweet and my 3 yo is really waiting forward to takeing it. I have ordered it many times and keep using it. What I love about it is that it is raw.

9feb9ae4-faae-411d-bdd3-1ac3c16e054b
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My son has struggled with horrible constipation since birth and he is now almost 4. We have tried other chewable probiotics and I never really thought they did anything. His doctor recommended we use Miralax but I hated using it and did so sparingly. We are struggling with potty training and so I started looking for something else that may help. I came across this raw probiotic and decided to give it a try. It has been amazing!! We have been using it for a little over a week (still not at the full dose) and he has been having a bowel movement almost everyday and they are a lot softer! I am so glad we gave this a try and we will continue to use it daily!!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is the best probiotics that has helped with my children’s diarrhea or loose stool. It usually significantly improves within a couple of days. I can’t find it in my local store anymore. So glad that I can find it online! Just note that it’s temperature sensitive, so make sure you stock up before the weather gets too hot.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

it was the best solution for my 2 years old kid, i emerge it inside the food . i saw improvement on the immunity level of my kid , i used it for 4 months . quality are great as i use garden of life products most of the time. easy to use product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My baby had terrible reflux - for the first few weeks of her life, she slept on my chest because otherwise she wouldn't sleep. I started her on a medication, but even that didn't help. Then a friend suggested that I try this raw probiotics and though I was skeptical, I did - and it really worked! She has become a calm, happy baby!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Been giving this to my son since he was a baby in his bottle. It helps his constipation. And I love that it has fruits and veggies. And most importantly probiotics. Which is so important for young tummies. And for their immune system. Hes going to be 3 yrs old. And still giving him this everyday day. Great product!

My 3.5 year old loves the flavour and most importantly after about a week of taking it her eczema has cleared. There’s not a single red dry patch on her body and it’s need like that for over a month now. We’ve tried everything before and this is the only thing that helped and basically instantly. Careful though, don’t let them take more than recommended dosage otherwise you’re in for some toilet adventures.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

GI suggested we give my son probiotics. I wanted something clean and not loaded with extra sugar. This mixes well into his milk or juice and he has no complaints on taste (he’s 3 so that’s a big win). Clean ingredients, the package is such a small size it’s easy to find room in the fridge. I wish there was a scoop for it but I just use a measuring spoon. Once daily for the last few months and his GI issues have greatly improved!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is great, it's tasteless, and I just mix it in with some water or almond milk for my kids, and they drink it up. It's helped with tummy aches and digestive issues for my daughter and son. (8 years and 2 years) Will definitely continue to use, and will recommend.