MD

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It’s a really good product and it’s been helping a lot with my irregularity. It’s good when you put it in cold water but I’ve found it’s even better when you mix it with oatmeal. You could probably mix it with other breakfast cereals too but I have not tried that yet. 😀

f44336c6-2540-445a-9b8a-19b01d622593

I truly love this product and take it everyday...I had never taken a supplement for added fiber, but I have to say this was the easiest product to start taking right out of the box. I take it daily along with my other vitamins and it really keeps things regular as it should be along with many other nutrient values which are too long to list...I would not hesitate to buy this again and again and refer this product over any others on the market...I could not find the same ingredients in other brands on the market....Buy some today!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Like other online reviewers, white crystals like fiber acacia gum or cellulose constipated me! Psyllium works too strongly scraping out important even irreplaceable good gut flora probiotics. Laxatives are irritants warning dependence by overriding and arresting the natural peristaltic bowel elimination after meals that we see with infants and pets. I spoon the money-saving large size into a smaller tub of this unique raw food-form natural fiber tasty like soft grains with slightly nutty flavor I add ground nutmeg spice for more appeal (and nutmeg is anti-inflammatory and mood-lifting). Can be added to hot cereal, baking, and some cooking too. Gently effective with plenty of good drinking water (allow time before/after pills, as fiber binds them), I regularly drink this these 5 reasons: Bowel Regularity; Water Retention; Blood Sugar Stability (fiber noticeably measurably slows insulin passage over pancreas) when I indulge sweets/starches; Binding Up/Sweeping Out Junk Food; and Nurturing Intestinal and Systemic Health by Cleansing/Detoxifying for Nutrition Uptake and Gut Immune System.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This is a very good fiber supplement.As someone who suffers from IBS-C, I highly recommend this.It doesn’t cause abdominal pain,gets things running smoothly.Combined with a squatty potty,you’ll be a ok.I do recommend drinking a lot of water with it,& blending it as opposed to stirring it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I and my partner have taken this fiber blend for many years now. We usually mix it with aloe vera juice, although lately some other juices. The smell of these ingredients is incredible and tastes very good. The sprouted fiber blend is really top notch and have never found anything better. I sent this to my friend a while ago and she said it was making her go to the bathroom more. She didn't seem to like it but, I am glad I go to the bathroom more with this blend. Definitely helps me move more bad stuff out of my body which is a good benefit. The package size is good as it comes about 3/4 full.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my absolute favorite brands. High quality, natural organic raw ingredients. One of my favorite fiber supplements. I can feel the difference especially in my digestive/gut health. I even like the taste just mixing it with water. Just make sure to drink a lot since it swells a lot. I have been taking it with one of garden of lifes multi strain probiotic supplements and can feel the benefits in my overall health, especially beneficial if you find it hard to get enough fiber in your diet.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This Raw Organic Fiber is the best. Has no taste & makes my smoothies thicker. The reviews for this product & Super Seed are mixed in together. Because of this I bought the Super Seed. All the bad reviews about taste & not mixing well belong to the Super Seed. Get the RAW ORGANIC FIBER. It does everything it’s supposed to do.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This stuff is amazing!!!!! I've been using it for a week now and any problems I have had with regularity are GONE. Fair warning: it is thick, but the taste really isn't bad. It's kind of like drinking the milk a bowl of unsweetened shredded wheat sat in. Last.l night I mixed it with vanilla what protein and it was better, but you do need to shake it every sip because the stuff will sink to the bottom. I HIGHLY recommend this product if you have problems with constipation. It's truly life changing!!!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We bought this for a detox protocol that we're doing, "The Toxin Solution". It's a book if you're interested. This worked perfectly for that. It's definitely doing what it's supposed to be doing, we like that the ingredients appear to be of high quality and purity, and the taste is pleasant too!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Four months into using Raw Organic Fiber and I wonder how I got by without it. One dose in the morning and I have great energy and have had no issues since beginning with constipation. It truly is a super food for me and love all the healthy ingredients it adds to my daily diet. Would highly recommend.