MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Nice and convenient size of the package (include measuring spoon) which make it very easy to store, and convenient for daily use. Yammy smell of vanilla. Testy and make a good quality of the protein shake. I like this product because it’s testy, organic and easy to calculate calories.

c5d30da2-94d8-48a5-88d5-3fbfb6cde195
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I wanted to try a plant based protein powder, and gave this one a try first. I like the taste and just drink it in water. I live where it’s cold in the winter and not necessarily smoothie weather. Maybe in the summer I’ll add it to smoothies.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

great quality, size, and the taste is delicious. I love that the package keeps it fresh. also love the ingredients. I understand the benefit of the whey in my diet as a supplement after my workout or any type of training . a product that comes together wit my fitness routine

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This makes a great breakfast/lunch substitute on days that I know I'll be eating lots or want something light and quick. I've also used this to make low carb, high protein pancakes and they turn out well. I like the vanilla taste, and enjoy added flavors by adding coffee powder in the morning or chocolate powder. From my research and previous purchases, Garden of Life is a well-trusted brand that produce high quality products, so I won't hesitate to recommend this, and I'll purchase again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The ONLY protein powder supplement I will use! Its tastes great and love that it is organic and from grass fed cows. Most protein powders are awful, but this one is great on its own and doesnt need any help to make it palatable, WE like to use it after exercising as a recovery drink.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have this almost every day with some unsweetened vanilla milk and sometimes add some cacao powder. Garden of Life is an excellent company and the products are of high quality. The taste is good, it has beneficial amounts of protein and it benefits my fitness activities.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

the quality is great, so is the taste. main ingredient is grass fed whey which i love. a great supplement for your diet and training yo improve your fitness.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Garden of Life never disappoints. The flavor is perfect however I do add 1 tablespoon organic brown sugar to sweeten it even more. I add peanut butter, brown sugar, coconut or almond milk and drink this as a meal replacement for breakfast. Helped me get off bagels.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
2,712

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Best whey protein I could find when I was doing my research. All my family use it in a morning shake. Keeps you full and tastes very good. Nice natural flavor. Recommend. Its a bit pricy, but worth it.