MD
4.7

4.7
AAldurazi
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for my sister, so I do not know about the quality or the taste, she is pregnant and she takes it as a daily supplement. She asked me to order another one before she runs out. The size is big but contains 30 servings only (120 gummies) per package.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

for me, this is chewing marmalade with the taste of beets, those who are from the CIS will understand what I mean!) nice jelly candies, but there was no particular desire to repeat. I didn't have any discomfort! great buy, GOOD COMPOSITION! I think it's a great buy for pregnancy!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I’m just starting to take them. So far so good ! Ingredients are the best in a market! It’s my first raw multivitamins, I’m very excited because all reviews say it’s effect much better and result is great! I taking them to prepare my body for pregnancy. The taste is excellent! Not just sugary, it’s a real juicy fruit taste ! I was looking for vitamins with lower vitamin A, as pregnant women should avoid the high dose of it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

High quality, wonderful ingredients! Decent sized package but always try to buy on sale because it’s not the cheapest. Love taking daily vitamins when they become a treat, much easier to stay consistent. They seem to be potent and have a good effect since dietitian is happy with vitamin levels! No deficiencies here :)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I absolutely love this prenatal in gummy form. I hate swallowing pills and all other prenatal pills are huge, so this was perfect. The taste is pretty good, although a bit rough during first trimester nausea, it was still ok. The ingredients are top notch and everything is vegan. Just make sure to check with your doctor. Mine recommended 1000mcg of folic acid so i ended up taking another folic acid only supplement to compensate the 400 missing. Also, this one doesn't have choline, but up to you. The amount of choline in other supplements is very small.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The package arrived quickly. The size of it and the quality of the ingredients are great. I feel the effect of it since I take a daily dosage, and it provides me with energy, The taste is good, and I really enjoy taking the vitamins every day. The vitamins and antioxidants are a great benefit.

Posted on May 5, 2022

These vitamins have a great taste and texture! Great quality! All natural ingredients so don't be scared with the list shown on the bottle. No sugar a little sour which is ideal during pregnancy. I like that you can have 4 pieces a day with no harm if you are watching your weight. Totally recommend it!!!

Posted on May 2, 2022

These prenatal multi vitamin gummies taste good and the quality of the ingredients are excellent. I researched a lot because during my 1st pregnancy I just took a synthetic prenatal. There are so easy to take, I just chew on all 4 gummies daily after my lunch. Has no bad after taste or smell either. I feel a lot better, physically and mentally compared to taking the synthetic vitamins. Totally recommend these if you are looking for an excellent food based prenatal vitamins. The price is awesome! One bottle last me a month and I have it on auto ship, so I don’t have to remember to reorder. I also take the New Chapter Prenatal DHA Fish oil with the gummies.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

very cool product I bought these as an alternative to the big tablet kind of vitamins that I was having a hard time swallowing. These chewable vitamins are much easier. Do they taste sugar free/ organic? Yes they do, but the taste grows on you as you eat 4 a day . I recommend everyone to buy