MD

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent for injuries

I had a knee injury last year and taking this helped me a lot to recover and keep my health. Pills are a little bit big but for me this is not a problem due to benefits. Only problem is that the serving amount is 4 pills per day, this should be made easier for consumers.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've been taking FYI Ultra for about 18 years - it really helps with my osteoarthritis in my hands. Whenever I run out, I feel the pain get worse in my hands, and as soon as I start taking them again, the pain subsides. Garden of Life makes excellent products :)

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I got this for my mum who has joint pain and osteoporosys. The dosage is 4 capsules per day, but she started having frequent headaces while using it, so we lessened the dose to one capsule per day. So far we have seen no improvement, though i find the ingredients quite nice and recommenden for woman in her age (50+), hopefully we will se results and efficiency after finishing the package.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great quality ingredients suitable for any age, effective glucosamine benefit, easy to digest and absorb, small size, tasteless, sealed safe packaging, joint and cartilage pain improvement.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

After only few days I don’t have to put any pain relief ointment on my joints anymore. And even my neck has improved. Amazing!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I have knee pain for the past 2 years. After taking this product, I find it relieves the pain. However, the pain will come back again if stop taking the product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I suffer with osteoarthritis in lower back, hips and knees. I also have chronic gout with high uric acid and allergic to items that contain shellfish. I have been using FYI Ultimate Joint & Cartilage Formula for approximately 60 days. I started noticing improvement with my hip and knee mobility after approximately 7 days of usage. I highly recommend it to anyone who cannot take formula's with shell fish. Very pleased with the product.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Been using this product myself for YEARS! I'm nearly 58 years old, and I can REALLY tell when I'm NOT taking it. My knees will start to ache and crack, but as soon as I'm back on it daily all that goes away. With daily usage, I often only need 1 or 2, and only require the 3 suggested, if I've been off them for a while. My daughter (21) has had a knee injury recently, and she has been taking them as well. They seem to be speeding up the healing process.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I am allergic to seafood so I have a lot of problems when I want to take glucosamine. As it normally comes from shell fish. This product is the one that glucosamine comes from plants. I have tried it for 10 days, no allergies.

9171423c-11b9-477b-9e26-5065b298c3f7