MD

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I recommend it. I drink it daily and it a great fiber support. It would be great if there was a bigger size, I ran out of it before the 30 servings.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

If you suffer from IBS or any autoimmune disease this is the fiber product for you. This is the first one that has worked to establish any kind of meaningful regularity for me. I liked it in conjunction with their Beyond Fiber Superseed Blend

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It helps to poop regularly. Very helpful supplement if you don’t have much veggies in your diet. I recommend. Looks like in the picture.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Vegetable Fiber from Pea & Flax Fights Toxin Recirculation Psyllium Free - Gluten Free USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified 30 Servings Whole Food Dietary Supplement Certified Organic by QAI Certified B Corporation Garden of Life® DetoxiFiber® is a whole food fiber blend that supports internal cleansing and the first fiber blend that actually impedes toxin recirculation. Toxins, including those excreted by the liver, are mainly removed from the body through the gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the intestines, toxins are either eliminated or re-circulated into the body. This "entero-hepatic recirculation" of toxins is a major obstacle to the body's complete removal of environmental toxins. DetoxiFiber® has been formulated for exceptional absorbing capacity and ability to resist breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora. This impedes toxins captured by its fibers from being re-circulated back into the body, maximizing toxin removal. To jump-start your detoxification process, begin with the convenient and easy Garden of Life® Perfect Cleanse® Kit. After completing Perfect Cleanse®, use DetoxiFiber regularly.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

I’ve tried several fiber brands,but most of them had wheat, gluten, acidic components,etc. This one is a good consistency,ground small enough,and doesn’t give this scratchy feeling as swallowing. This fiber is very gentle and very delicate:I add it to my smoothies or take it with water,and it doesn’t spoil them. The effect is amazing-my skin clears off immediately. Everything functions as it should.I like when it happens.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

love it. gives me regular bowel movements, clear skin and better mood.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Amazing, clean my tummy. Remember to drink more water when take this together.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good product, nice taste, I used it with my morning oatmeal. I believe, it helps)

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great source of fiber and no more constipation after drinking this.