MD

4.7
Based on 1,463 Ratings
1,211
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Perfect for PMS and hormonal acne

I missed my period for one whole month!! I ordered this after seeing recommendations on my social media. The very next day I had my period!! This HELPS SO MUCH with PMS mood swings, and the emotional rollercoaster I experience before my period starts. It also has helped hormonal acne tremendously. Recommend!!

cd857614-c981-4135-a971-0921bcc4f272
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I am taking these on the advise of a holistic nutritionist, for pms spotting, and higher prolactin. I start on cycle day 4, one cap before breakfast. I take a break a couple of days before the next expected period, and repeat. This is my 12th week on it, and I am happy to report my period is still regular (I have heard of vitex missing up regular periods sometimes). I don't have spotting anymore. I feel better, and don't have any adverse side effects so far. I am acne prone, and didn't have any new breakouts. It is worth noting that I have done other change to my diet and lifestyle. I was afraid they would be too strong as they are more concentrated than other products, but they are fine. The 60 caps bottle comes in a cardboard box, while the 120 one doesn't. I am not sure why, but the box is unnecessary anyway. 6 month update: stopped taking due to high LH. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. I am sharing my experience, this is NOT health advice.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I am taking this miracle supplement for over a year now, after years of using the pill for regulating my period. my period is on time, its really helps with mood jumps during these days, there is a significant improvement and decrease in cramps and pain .I think this is by far the best quality ingredient vitex , this is a life changer for someone like me who had suffer all her life

c6df1e0b-0e9b-4b1a-b13c-11ca236b99b9
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love the ingredients in this and that it doesn’t have any unnecessary fillers. I’m 25 and I take 2 every morning to keep my estrogen and progesterone balanced. If you have low progesterone then you may benefit from this supplement as well. It came well packaged and I’m excited to keep taking this after I couldn’t find it on a different website anymore I switched to a different brand but glad to be back taking Gaia Vitex Berry. Thank you iherb!

I am going through menopause and highly recommend this product! Their absorbency is excellent and it has all the right ingredients to tick the boxes for us who go through the change. I like that there is a bigger bottle available so I don’t need to reorder regularly or buy a bunch of small bottles. Only 2 in the morning does it👌🏻 Benefits guaranteed, I not only feel better - it improves my love life too.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

A great quality product! I’ve been using this product for ages with great benefits to my cycle. When I stay consistent with this supplement, I notice a lot of improvements including a more regular, vibrant red period. Easy to incorporate into my diet and no weird ingredients. No discernible taste taking the capsules.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The chasteberry plant, also called chaste tree, is native to the Mediterranean region and Asia. The dried fruit, also called chasteberry, can be brewed as an herbal tea, tinctured, or cracked and sprinkled over food for a peppery spice. These Vitex Berry capsules are the ONLY ones I found to help me balance my hormones. I’ve been taking these for over a year now, and I can’t express the gratitude I still have for trying them. If you have a hormonal imbalance, GIVE THIS A TRY!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was recommended this product by pharmacist couple of months back,and I wish I knew about this product long ago,I have see a great change in my mood,eating pattern and I see very less PMS symptoms before my period,and my period is normal and on time after suffering for so many years.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This product was very effective in helping smooth out period issues, and I think it does balance hormones, and even maybe support fertility, because after taking it off and on for about 1 year, I became pregnant with a very healthy son at age 42! With no other interventions. (I can't say for sure if this was why, but who knows?)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

HELPED ME TO GET PREGNANT. if this product is out of stock, it means my friends bought it. This VITEX really made a miracle! I know that for a fact! I was tracking my basal temperature for 5 months, as just I switched to this one, I saw changes in my hormone level. I didnt have progesteron in my body at all before VITEX. I had period but could nt get pregnant. This dude helped my body to produce progesterone in amount that I could pregnant. When I got pregnant, my Dr sent me to check progesteron level. It was 14.4. He said: start taking progesteron 200 every day. I was still taking Vitex while pregnant. I was so afraid to lose these baby. Stoped taking only at 8 weeks pregnant.