MD

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This seems to be a good quality turmeric supplement. I use it for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties when I'm going through a particularly rough patch (autoimmune issues, chronic inflammation). I do find it helpful. I trust this brand in general, I've had great succeed with some of their products.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

First Gaia Herbs is a trusted company. Excellent quality. This is a wonderful turmeric product. Been taking for several years. Occasionally over the years I have stopped taking this just to see how much it actually helps. No question my joint pain/inflammation is much better while taking this supplement. I take with with dinner and no problems. It is important to find a trusted product that works and takes away the discomfort so you can sleep better.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Being in our sixties, my husband and I both experience joint pain, but we've noticed such an improvement since we started taking this product, and we REALLY notice the difference if we run out of it! So we're happy that iHerb offers it and we don't run out of high-quality, fresh, easy-to-swallow capsules now.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Purchased this for my mother who experiences joint discomfort, you can smell the turmeric as soon as you turn open the cap. Purchased this because Liquid turmeric which supposedly is easier to absorb, hopefully it works well.

d43c71d8-3314-4b53-aff4-a41af35507f0
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I been taking this for about 6 months for join pain and they are great, besides this my period cramps just disappear. I assumed is for the anti inflammatory benefits of this.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I almost don’t want to write this, because I don’t want it selling out. But this is an excellent turmeric product. Contains black pepper for best absorption. It is a strong anti-cancer, anti inflammatory product, from a trusted company.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have repurchased this item for my mom who has arthritis and a recent knee replacement. It helps bring down inflammation as she's unable to take prescription anti inflammatory.

Posted on May 7, 2022

In the hospital for months with covid, on a ventilater, had a stroke on top of that. Got home with lots of inflammation in my body. Needed a trusted, high quality brand of turmeric so I turned to IHerb as usual. They have Gaia and my other trusted brands.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I trust the quality of Gaia products. Have been using their turmeric as an inti-inflammatory. Satisfied with it. Also pleased that Gaia continues to use darkened glass bottles rather than plastics.