MD

Posted on Aug 27, 2021
Effective Relief for Acidity & Heartburn

This isn't the first time I purchased Gaia Herbs Reflux Relief (although it's my first time to purchase it from iHerb). These are my husband's go-to natural remedy for those times he experiences bouts of hyperacidity/heartburn. It works fast and cools his "rumblings", pain/discomfort, and frequent burps.

9d33802b-95fe-4322-951b-ec59c0fe91af

The effect will come pretty fast and calm your acid reflux in about 10-20 minutes and it will last for hours. You can chew on these tabs slowly or just swallow them. The taste is not the best but it is worth of the result you will get. It is best to take it after meal, especially if you have eaten something that you know could cause the reflux.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is recommended by my best friend in usa. It's really exciting news for me to find this brand in iHerb. And after knowing this brand more, i plan to buy more other products of this brand.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It works so fast to relieve acid reflects, can’t do without it specially when you eat something that is not so agreeable your digestive system

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Order it for my father battling heavy reflux for years. The product is good but lasts too short, only 14 tablets . The ingridients are ok, it will help people with milder symptoms, for bad cases look for something else .

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great natural quality, the best way to relief indigestion with an organic formula compose of natural ingredients nature can heal and comfort without unpleasant side effects. wih just a single dose I really feel great.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My daughter gave me a couple of these to try and they worked so I bought my own. I try to avoid foods that cause heartburn but sometimes I get it anyway (my bad). If it persists I chew one of these and it does the trick!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Once or twice a week I take these tablets after a meal to ease my upset stomach. They help and they taste good too. The flavor is on the sweet side.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Really effective and great quality chewable tablets. I always keep some of these tablets in for when acid reflux strikes. Really helps. Love that they are made from natural ingredients, which are really effective. The taste of the tablets is really pleasant too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the only gaia brands item i gave 3 stars. İ do love this brand and the ingredients. But i have allergy& stomach issues. İ gave a chance for this. After taking this it just makes me cough more. Unfortunately! İ will give a few days more to try. But glass bottle packaging and ingredients is well as always