MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Recommend this Gingko Biloba

This Gingko Biloba from Gaia Herbs truly works unlike the Gingko from other brands, even reputed ones. Clarity of mind and focus assured which is wonderful. That’s for the brain part. Taken together with Rutin, this product has also greatly improved the blood circulation in my legs. Ordering again.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

My energy is powerful.. my brain is better.. the taste is good .. my The performance is improvement .. my memory now is good..the quality very good.. the ingredients all is natural and my age is good for me ..the name of ginkgo is the first time I lesson with my friend and I lesson the benefit with her

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The quality and ingredients are very good! Package is also nice. I am taking it for one week, no side effects so far. Believe I start to concentrate more, but will see the full result in one more week time.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Gaia is a trusted brand. No doubt it will improve my brain functions. I purchase multiple Gaia brand products because I know their ingredients are safe and effective.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I get photophobia (iight sensitivity) Ginkgo Leaf has improved my eye health and mental clarity tremendously. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great supplement for blood, it helps me to improve my memory.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love this brand of ginkgo. The quality is great the benefits are are outstanding has no taste, helps with brain function

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This Ginkgo Leaf has been a helpful with cognitive function and brain fog.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Ginkgo helps my memory! It’s good for the brain! The quality of the brand Gaia is excellent! I love all their products