MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

These are great. I’m pregnant for the first time and suffering with a bit of nausea and heartburn, and these work for both, as well as digestive issues. Unlike something chewable or drinkable, they take a little extra time to start working.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have started taking it 1 week . My experience herbal medicine needs time to work . However there is no risky side effects . easy to swallow and i started feeling the difference. It does work.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

High quality and potency. I’m taking this for my gut and to assist with heightened inflammation. I believe it is working so far as have noticed subtle improvements already in only a few days.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Efficacious supplement for easing digestion discomfort and soothing inflammation in general, which is important to me as I age. Good quality and price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I've tried other ginger supplements before, but this is concentrated extract which makes it very powerful. You can especially feel it on a more empty stomach. Solved all my stomach problems whenever I feel not normal, discomfort, or any other digestive issues that ginger helps with.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

This is such a great way to get daily ginger when youre not feeling like making tea or water or juice or dont have the time. And thank you again Gaia herbs for making pure supplements without any additives! 💛 Thank you Anthony William medical medium 🥰

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Excellent quality

Posted on Jul 18, 2017

I have found this product effective in reducing facial itching and red spots. My dermatologist prescribed steroid ointment which helped, but since I have used these capsules the redness has reduced. When I ran out of the ginger capsules it got worse again. They work for me.

Posted on Apr 22, 2012

Definitely powerful - it gave me a little stomach discomfort after taking it but I will say that it helped clear out all the bad yeasts and bacteria beforr starting my leaky gut protocol.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021