MD

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This nighttime cough syrup is the BEST. You can always count on getting a great night's sleep as well as having your cough subside. Great product, but even better is the FABULOUS service and delivery iHerb gives you. That gets a 10 rating!!!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is amazing syrup. Anytime I feel under the weather or cold I take one spoon and it works better than paracetamol. It tastes good too!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This has been a great supplement to help our immune systems. If we do get sick then it is mild & we get over it more quickly.

Posted on Nov 8, 2020

This syrup has become a winter staple. It's thick to the taste, a bit sweet. It works for me every time. I appreciate the immune boost and the help to sleep when need. Good in the past when have had a cold come on. And if I feel tired but edgy, meaning, I feel so tired, run down and want to sleep but my brain is sort of stuck "on" in a buzzing mode - occasionally happens - this is the ticket for me.

Posted on May 5, 2021

Elderberry syrup is so good for coughs and helps to get a good night's sleep without a dozen chemicals like the OTC products at the pharmacy.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Our favorite elderberry product! This is a healthy and delicious blend of elderberry, lemon balm, and California poppy. Very healing feeling when battling appropriate illnesses. Helps with feelings of relaxation and sleep. Worth the $ definitely! 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I love this syrup! I take one teaspoon every night, before bed. Your company is very "on top" of shipping. My orders always arrive in a very timely fashion. Your pricing is very reasonable, too.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is excellent product, it clears up any congestion and give you a good nights rest, I would recommend to anyone who snores at night.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Organic and very effective for both kids and grown ups

Posted on Sep 6, 2020

This taste wonderful! We use it all winter long! The nightime relief helps us to get a peaceful rest!