MD

Based on 1,051 Ratings
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,689
Adrenal 🧃Juice✨

Gaia Herbs’ Adrenal Health series is such a great choice for people with adrenal problems and stuff. This blend with holy basil in particular is really good for coping with daily stress and having a good sleep at the end of the day *spit 3 times* ahajjhh Absolutely recommend it P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

784d137c-e86f-4100-aae6-bffd3eaedd0d
Posted on May 26, 2022

I always look for Gaia Herbs when looking for reliable supplements. I love the quality of their supplements. This is a very effective supplement for Adrenal support. I have sued their ashwagandha for a few years now and have enjoyed this with other added herbs in the ingredients. The packaging is well done -the glass bottle is safely wrapped in bubble wrap.

Posted on May 11, 2022

excellent product, So far this has been of benefit as it is helping with regulating the body's sugar issues better, night sweats have disappeared and sleep is better at night without having to wake and have to eat. This is indeed a quality product wiht a good balance in its composition of herbs etc. NIce packagin in brown glass bottles!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I trust and respect Gaia products and this one is a favorite. I have recommended this product to an elderly relative with frequent night urination and he felt much better nearly straight away, being able to enjoy a more restful sleep with less toilet visits. Highly recommended for any people with weak adrenals.

Violettie
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love gaia products so much! They are the only company which produced the supplements in a liquid form. MOst of their products are liquid form inside a capsule. Which makes it so easily to absorb i believe. For this adrenal health i believe is the best by far what i have been using all these while! The price might be slightly higher than others. But i believe is totally worth it! This adrenal health is a good combinations of many herbs! A single herb may work good, but a combinations of many herbs which deliver the optimal results ! Great adrenal health, i loved it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have take this supplement for 6 years to support my adrenal function, and I can tell when I do not take it -- stress is harder to handle at those times. I appreciate the high quality of the Gaia Herbs brand, and will choose them over others. These are liquid-filled capsules, and it seems the liquid is quickly absorbed into my body.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I saw this recommended on a blog for adrenal support, so I had a look at the ingredients and thought I'd give it a try as it has a few of my favorites (rhodiola, holy basil and ashwaghanda). I think it's a great product based on the ingredients, but it's hard to tell exactly what it did for me as I didn't notice any obvious change, but I also think that's just the way adaptogens work. I'd like to try it again, cycling it in and out of my routine - maybe 2 months on then 1 month off and continue for a while to assess better. I'd be using it for adrenal support and help with sleep.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I take these to help with my adrenals. I had a bit weak hair, pcos, a bit of stress and this helps me to keep my adrenals healthier and improved all my symptoms, of course together with the right diet. This brand is also recommended by medical medium who i trust