MD

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
A trusted brand

I've bought different products of this brand, their pitted olives in aluminum foil bags, their extra virgin olive oil. This is the first time I tried the kalamata olives in bottles (I was hesitatnt to buy the glass bottle as it's taking more space in the fridge, and I need to recycle the bottle). However, I still gave it a try. Compared with other packaging, these olives in bottles seem to be fresher and the fruit is bigger and fuller. The good thing is, it is not salty like many other brands, even eating it plainly, I don't have to worry about the high sodium level to the body. I eat it together with sardines and salad, which is such a treat for simple meal.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The taste is great and also much cheaper than in local stores. Excellent for making Greek salad. Unlike those I bought from local stores, It’s not very salty which my family really like. Also like the one in aluminum pack from the same brand. Tastes good too. I buy both and use them in rotation.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Superb! We've tried several brands. These are our favorite. The only problem is, in every jar, there will be at least one if not two olives where the pit remains inside. If you aren't careful, you could end up breaking a tooth. Best to check each one by hand before serving it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I had tried a different version of this product from the same brand (the one in a plastic bag package), but I found it to have a strong "citric" flavor. These ones don't have that problem, as they taste more in line with other Greek olives, and they have the advantage of using a more environmental friendly package, as they come in a glass jar.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Such a keto salad topper. Living in Japan I miss green flavors and these are so good. I make “fat salads” with healthy fats like olives and avocado, pumpkin seeds and organic olive oil. Sometimes sardines but I got kind of sick of them haha.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

If you love Kalamata olives, you should enjoy these. My husband and I go through many jars of these a year, using them on salads and with snacks.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My son likes to eat plain olives, but when we ordered these, he discovered these aren't good to eat plain (in his opinion). These seem to be best suited cooked on a pizza or some other dish.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The quality, taste, smell and total composition of the olives are truly a beneficial diet improvement. A functional physician recommendation of these ingredients for a healthy diet!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Best I've found based on my tastes. Not too bitter, not too salty, not too vinegary, etc. A well balanced, crisp not mushy, tasty Kalamata olive.