MD

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I liked the taste:) I used it for pizza like you dip a price of bread into olive oil. I poured the oil over my pizza:) delicious! Th quality was good! Very fresh! I wanna use it for homemade dressing next time:) I think the oil is good as it is.

5852d209-546f-4856-a959-20b7de30cd4b
6de43995-fe4d-40f1-af82-848dadc52dc0
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

There are not many choices of cold-extracted extra virgin olive oil in my local supermarkets. I’m super happy that i found this on iHerb, and i have been purchasing Gaea olive oil here every month. I use it daily for baking, cooking and light stir fries.

0ee13b48-0225-4167-a559-d0b33ac47129
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good value and tastes good using with salads. I include this in a ketogenic style of diet that benefits with its monounsaturated composition. I don't cook with it because I want to preserve the nutritional ingredients, but I recommend adding to foods after cooking.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The taste and smell remembers me about Greece. I use olive oil mostly for cooking, and my husband started to love my cooking more with this oil. I would recommend it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This brand is absolutely satisfying with a good quality and amazing authentic taste and smell of Mediterranean olive oil I use it for my salad . Size and packaging are perfect

Posted on May 7, 2022

Buy it due to the grade of Olive oil, great for your heart and I have it every day, either mix in our salad or super bowl or smoothies or cereal. If this comment useful to you, please help click 'Yes', thanks so much and have a nice day!

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is a high quality EVOO and suited for many uses from cooking to salad dressings etc. Definitely a staple in my kitchen. The bottle looks good too. 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was great too use when making fava beans!Tastes really nice without being over powering! The packaging makes it easy to use when cooking.