MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

This Collagen supplements is a great quality and halal! I use it as part of my healing leaky gut protocol! It boost skin, hair and nail health! You can reap the benefits after consistent use. It has no additives or flavours so the taste is good when you mix it with water. It tends to clump so be careful as you need to add it gradually to water or smoothies.

9ea6b4ca-28c0-4227-a03a-81b2df51e2ec
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I ran an experiment when I ran out of collegen...nope I'm clearly much better off with thick hair and string nails. The unflavored works right with my cold brew. I think it's a very good product. I also need to use only one scoop as opposed to Vital proteins version which is 2 scoops. I'll be buying it again.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this brand of collagen because it is high quality sourced from grass fed cows. It benefits our skin, among other things. I take a scoop 2x a day and will always have this in my diet. As I'm aging, this is a must. It doesn't really have a taste, but I usually throw it in my smoothies. I love the super sized package which has a price savings and I don't have to re-purchase as often.

N84
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I have been using this products for a week and i really can see a difference in my hair and nails. My nails is much stronger and it didn’t broke easily. Also it improved my hair it became healthier, stronger and reduced hair falls. I feel like you should use it if your age is between 20s and above. Loved the packaging. I don’t feel lazy to drink this.

Posted on May 15, 2022

i heard peptides is better and easily absorb by our body. this is unflavored, but its has a bit of sourish taste when i add to my coffee it dissolve well in hot drinks but not on cold drinks. 8000mg is good enough for skin, knee and hair. healthy nails and hair .

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This product ticks all my requirements. It’s easy to dissolve and digest, has no taste, and doesn’t change the taste of whatever you’re mixing it with. This company is known for their high quality products, and this is one of them. I will continue to repurchase it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great product super clean ingredients. I read this company does extensive heavy metal testing so this is an added bonus putting it above other collagen products in the market. a little overpriced for the amount.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great quality and clean ingredients. I believe the product has been tested for heavy metals and should be safe to use. The taste is neutral and great in my matcha tea and turmeric latte.

Posted on May 18, 2022

repeated purchase manytimes. it dissolve well in both hot and cold drinks. can feel the face is slightly lifted and firmer. no awful taste, or smell .