MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have tried many other similar mushroom supplement products and found that this one is the best quality. I use it as a superfood , and to detox and it helps with immunity. It is organic and non GMO. The capsules are also gluten free. The size is amazing, 120 per bottle. Thank you for a fantastic product!

c40b8fef-c0b3-453a-997f-880b50545070
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I'm a cancer patient. I get quarterly blood panels done which show everything from B vitamin levels to fibrinogen. The immune portion shows my NK cells and T cells. I have seen an increase in those cells during the time I took this product and a decrease in the time that I did not. I would say, though, if you want to increase your immunity, consider taking the Host Defense Mushrooms product with a variety of mushroom extracts. As far as quality, I do appreciate that these are extracts with mycelium, rather than simply powdered mushrooms. My dietician, who is amazing, informed me that these products would be more effective than a mushroom powder.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

sore throats. After took them I don't have sore throat. The quality is great. The ingredient must be fresh. The size of capsule is regular not too big not too small. The package came safely even the box was crush. the items is ok. It totally boost my immunity.

4bc8e97b-8573-4698-8cb0-5dc1baaf74be
cbcb248a-79e8-4602-8b0c-e840d7d1250b
Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing for hpv . I just got my Pap smear and biopsy all negative I tried a lot of supplements from iHerb according to customers reviews and one of them is turkey tail. Actually, you notice the difference in your system immediately. My blood work results all became better after I took it . I hope anyone who has the hpv to get rid of it quickly.

A review from my friend: Fantastic product...bought after seeing Paul Stamates in Fantastic  Fungi...best for anti-inflammatory and immune system booster, it really helps boost once energy. ... I had a lump in my throat for several months, but it was fully gone after one month of using this. Anyone with lumps or cysts in their bodies should use this product. Great product, good quality.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I have known this product for a couple of years and have used sporadically. Recently I started using it on a daily basis to make certain that I am being fully protected by my immune system. I believe it to be a perfect item and have my husband taking it also on a daily basis. We are 'older' and want to make sure we don't get sick.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

My late dog was diagnosed with cancer and the vet recommended we try Turkey Tail to help boost his immune system. We gave it to him for about a month and it definitely seem to help! His energy levels were up and he's been more playful. We're so glad we've found something that helped him feel better and allowed him an additional month of precious time with us. I highly recommend people incorporate turkey tail supplements to your dogs' diets.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Support paul stamets products and bought a range to try.. i bought this hoping to solve/ reduce gurgling noises coming from my tummy. I am slightly more than 2 weeks into the course but nt much improvement for this condition although i have the urge to scratch less for my eczema condition.. will continue to take n monitor my progress

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I became interested in mushroom supplements for immune health and overall fitness and this is definitely one of the best. I've incorporated it into my daily routine and I can feel that I respond better to daily stresses, feel a little more energy and I am able to ward off colds and flu's and other normal problems easier and with less complications. I definitely recommend and am a big supporter of turkey tail and host defense products.