MD

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This herb when prepared in Moroccan style/ it has an odor that can make you unpleasant smelling. In fact, your sweat will smell bad. However, it has health properties that is unequivocally unparalleled by any western medicine in addressing leaky gut, weight reduction, body inflammation, arthritic and joint maladies, and reduction in cholesterol and blood soluble fat content. It is a stinky magic herb that should be made and garnished and enjoyed. You will see that it is addicting to eat "Hilbeh" as a spread on a piece of bread, when prepared in the following way. Soak for a day or more. Drink that water, because it is very good for you. After soaking, add Lemon Juice, Cilantro, salt and pepper, ginger, and garlic, and refrigerate for a day. WOW, enjoy it, and healthily stink to the high heavens.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great value for my budget. I use fenugreek in many dishes but I use it most in fermentations. Tha maple smell and the bitter taste has won me over in my fight with diabets. I use a ginger bug to ferment the soaked seeds. i toss them in salads and smoothies. At this price, I can have them as I like them.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I purchased these seeds to strengthen hair growth and shine. I live in a very cold, dry climate and it wreaks havoc on hair and skin. So far, so good. Time will tell on the growth, but my hair definitely feels nourished and is shinier than it's been in years. Holding out hope that is helps with growth and thickness now.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I grow a lot of fenugreek microgreens on my table. Everyday I have my lunch and dinner with a small handful of this microgreens. It helps to reduce my blood sugar. Now I only have to take 1/2 tablet of Metformin in morning and evening. Previously I have to take 6 tablets a day. It was the first time I purchased fenugreek seed from Iherbs. It did sprouted quite well.

These seeds work well to make teas for internal ingestion and also external I had beautiful long curly hair. I went to an inexperienced hair stylist and I asked for a balayage. He ended up ruining my hair that it fell in clumps and my hair was smoking with the foils on. I always saw this happening to people and never thought it would happen to me especially since I had in the past been told that my hair could take a lot of bleach because of the integrity of my hair was strong. I also was only dying my hair with henna and stopped for years putting heat in my hair. I heard about fenugreek for hair growth and mix with moringa and amla oil for hair growth and I can see a difference in the condition and hair growth as well!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I find I don't really love the flavor (it doesn't taste bad, it's just not great). It is too hard to add, as is, to salads. I chopped and added to overnight oats but I think I added too much (since I don't love the flavor). I like the benefits so I think I will try adding it again just with less. I am confident in Frontier Co-Op's quality and ingredients. I'll keep on thinking of other things to add it to.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great quality, and very fresh. I used fenugreek as a supplement to boost milk supply. It works great to boost milk supply, and I was happy with that benefit. Fenugreek is a very hard seed, and it doesn't grind easily. I used a small burr coffee grinder, and you really have to wash the chamber or have a designated grinder for fenugreek because it tastes really bitter. While this worked great, I decided I'm better off buying fenugreek capsules. I found that taking fenugreek improved my milk supply better than teas with it as an ingredient. I ground this while nursing my first baby, and now on my third baby. I still use fenugreek supplements when my supply tanks a week before and during my period. The key is to take it until you smell like maple syrup. You got this, Mama! Age :33 years old

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I used these fenugreek seeds for my hair after watching a couple videos online. It does work good in my 4c hair. The scent is kinda sweet and i loved it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great quality and a really good price. We use this in our morning tummy tea and I love that iHerb carries this in bulk! I will continue to buy these seeds from iHerb.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Don’t particularly like the taste but it helps to slow sugar absorption in the stomach and stimulate insulin. Both of these effects lower blood sugar for my husband who’s borderline diabetic.