MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The package is sealed in a foil bag. I got the one pound bag and the price is better than everywhere else! . It has a nice fresh scent , clean . No dirt or rocks inside. I like the taste of fennel in recipes, and I also have added it in tea blends.

Fennel seeds have a high composition of Shikimic Acid in every serving. Shikimic acid is a vital ingredient to protect yourself during these times of viruses. Great for cooking, but you can also easily use 1 tablespoon steeped in a cup of boiling water to produce an immune-boosting tea. It has a great spicy-sweet flavor.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I like buying from this high-quality company. This fennel seed has a distinctive taste similar to licorice or anise. I like that they are organic and flavorful. I like that I can chew them to freshen my breath and aid digestion. These seeds can be used in soups, salads and vegetables.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Quality and appearance of these seeds are so good that I have even planted these organic seeds in my small urban garden to get aroma herbs for daily supply of fresh fennel. Overally the product is clean, no strange traces, package is generous, flavour and aroma enable me to use twice less amount than purchased from general retail shelves. It is so nice to brew as a tea on its own or to make your own blends. Taste is good and product is very healthy natural fiber and nutrient supplement.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This Frontier product is very aromatic - . I use the seeds whole to make the tea then discard the seeds after the tea is steeped. The tea I make is ( 1 part Fennel seed, 1 Part Fenugreek seed, I Part Flax seed, 1/2 part licorice root, and 1 part Stinging Nettle or Raspberry leaf to round out nutrition) I take the tea every day for four weeks and find great improvement with my allergies (do see your own health professional and do your own research - I am just sharing what worked for me). Fennel seed can also be used in cooking - toast in dry pan (less than a minute) then grind in a spice grinder - it is excellent with rice dishes, vegetables - anything you would add fennel to. I would grind the seeds for use as a cooking spice and use the seeds whole as a tea ingredient. This is an excellent quality product. I have bought Frontier products for years

Posted on May 2, 2022

I drink fennel tea most nights after my dinner to help with digestion benefits. I can feel it helps keep my diet on track. This is a hugely generous serving - even better I bought it when it was 20% off. This fennel is of high quality and flavour.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I love being able to find quality whole (not ground) spices in bulk. I use fennel a lot not just for cooking but also as a tea.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Product quality is good, wonderful scent and tastes good. A great ingredient to use in recipes. Personally, I think the pack is too big, prefer smaller packet.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great product. We use this in porridge, also as a tea, as fennel has many health benefits, as well as a nice licorice-style flavour.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Makes all the difference in our Italian meals. Pair it with anise seed, and you'd think you have Italian sausage, even in a vegetarian meal!