MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Lovely

Frontier is a wonderful place to source quality bulk herbs, and their peppercorns are no exception. Lively pungent flavor, good-sized seeds, and the confidence that comes with organic foods as well as the benefit of bioperine helping you assimilate other nutrients in your food. We put ours in a pepper mill and it smells so nice as we grind it onto the food. We use it every day and my husband loves it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i love this black pepper in terms of quality ans taste. The ingredient is ONLY organic whole black pepper and I use it most of all my dishes esp with turmeric for the healthy combination. Thanks for the good package. The size is perfect. There are many benefits of black pepper.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This quality is really good. Great ingredients for many recipes. Big package size which is value for money. I use this in most of my cookings as well as daily dosage with my turmeric powder. I love the smell & taste of this. Thank you iHerbs for bringing these good products to us. And your packaging in a box with protections is always great 👍🏻. Hope this helps….

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Delivery to Ontario no problem. Peppercorns are Tellicherry size and have the distinct citrus aroma that distinguishes the Tellicherry pepper corn. 4*** because not packaged in resealable bag ,otherwise satisfied with product. would order again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Repeat purchase, I recommend this black pepper. Fresh, and strong. High quality, single ingredient. Tastes good as well. I use it whole I soups and stews and also grind it up for other dishes. A pack lasts a long time and I cook all my meals at home.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

My husband like this organic pepper, and I believe is a great quality compare to others brands, is the second time that I buy it. Whole pepper corn is better if you can grind it as is fresher and healthier. Best to you

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The quality is great that I've never had tasted such aroma of black peppercorns. The ingredient is organic and no chemically processed. Also, I like the packing is simple and big size, valuable buy!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love fresh ground or cracked pepper. So I got a peppermill and bought Frontier's whole Tellicherry peppercorns, organic and fresh. Tellicherry peppercorns are from Tellicherry, India and are more pungent and provide an increased complex flavor with added citrus notes. Yum yum.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Super tasty! I love black pepper. I keep repurchasing these as they have a nice taste without being hot/spicy if you know what I mean. Freshly ground over everything - it really adds great flavor to all dishes.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good product, competitive price! If you like cooking at home, highly recommend this as it will save you a lot of money to buy bulk.