MD

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

the best type of cinnamon and when purchased in big packet such as this, its the best value for money. I powder it myself in small batches in my Vitamix blender. I take it most days and I also add little occasionally to my Cattle dogs food. Its good for humans and also dogs. I love my dog so much so I want her to get the best also

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

high quality fresh tasting cinnamon...terrific health benefits and delicious in smoothies.on oatmeal ...many uses ..the packaging keeps the stix very fresh ...truly a must in your diet and should be used frequently ...truly a great ingredient to add to almost anything in any recipe ...flavor is superior especially fresh ground

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Bought this one in particular after learning there were different types of cinnamon. In the documentary, they also mentioned that when you buy ceylon powdered that it might have other cinnamon ground up as well by mistake, so because of the price difference, I figured it was best to buy it in the stick form to know I'm getting ceylon, and ground it myself. I've thrown pieces in the blender to make a powder, but I did not like to sprinkle on my food, like apple sauce as it doesn't dissolve. I like to soak the sticks in my hibiscus ginger tea drinks though.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fresh quality, the benefits are endless. I can get plenty of servings. Multiple uses, and recipes. A great addition to my diet. I frequently as an ingredient to my recipes. Excellent taste, and size of the cinnamon. The package is easy to open. I’m very pleased with the quality.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Its really important for me to consume Ceylon cinnamon. It's quality is better than regular cinnamon, and actually all health benefits are in Ceylon cinnamon. The taste is great. I stir 1-2 sticks in boiling water for 5 minutes, and drink it. it helps reduce my sugar levels, and it's tasty.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I personally use cinnamon sticks in my herbal teas and also making my elderberry syrup and according to research, Ceylon cinnamon is supposed to be the healthiest to use.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have bought it for my mother. She brews a drink using cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, ginger and lemon, then she turmeric, black pepper and honey into it. It has a lot of amazing benefits - reduces sugar, cholesterol, regulates blood pressure, helps in weight loss, boosts immunity.

Posted on May 4, 2022

true cinnamon, very fragrant, even my dog gets a little of it for its many health benefits not only for humans but extending to dogs also :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Talk about fresh! The scent is AMAZING! Broke them up and put in a jar for my tea and the rest of the bundle will be drying in my rack. I cannot wait to try these!!