MD

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Flavorful garlic

This granulated garlic is the best I have used. I have been buying it for years now from iHerb as you cannot find organic granulated garlic at a decent price anywhere else. It's very aromatic and tastes just like garlic cloves. I add it to pretty much everything I cook - soups, taco meat fillings, roasted veggies, everything.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Garlic granules are so much better than garlic powder! The powder just flies everywhere when you are using it. The granules work so much better for me. They are not big like a dried minced garlic, but just not so fine as powder. Delicious in any recipe and so much cheaper to buy by the pound instead of buy the bottle.

You seriously can't go wrong with this brand, especially at this price point. Organic garlic in the small jars from grocery stores are massively overpriced. This 16oz bag will last most people quite a while. It's SO flavorful and I use it daily in sauces, soups, stews, stir-frys, salad dressings, casseroles, hummus tahini and I just made some delicious garlic butter with it too. As soon as I get my order, I put all my spices and herbs in glass mason jars for freshness... all labeled and ready to go! Buy it, you'll love it!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

i use the garlic granules in a lot of my recipes - very happy with this brand and product as it offers good value vs the store bought smaller jars. Product came packaged in a foil pouch and i just emptied it out into a glass jar - will last me months!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love the health benefits of garlic and Frontier has earned my trust. It's extremely hard to find the granulated style these days in grocery stores. I want garlic to pour nicely from a shaker. Powdered is OK for cooking but really clumps used as a table condiment. My grand kids say pass me the garlic gran-U-als. I have them trained, lol. The re-sealble bag seems to work well and the powerful smell each time I open it proves freshness and quality. Another plus is no after burps from the granules, compared to when I eat raw cloves. Much appreciated!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great size, this package will last you for a while. And the taste is so good. Make sure to refrigerate after opening to preserve the quality. I use this powder basically in all dishes that require it, and the good thing is that I don't need to stand and waste time cutting any garlic to enjoy the taste of it. Frontier are the best!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Have been using for years. Great quality always fresh and I love that it’s irradiated. My local farmers supermarket sells this same stuff in bulk for so much more.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I dislike the powdery texture of most garlic granules the ingredients seem fake. This is excellent quality garlic that tastes great in all my cooking. I use it every day.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Good consistency. Flows really well. Doesn’t clump like powder. Tastes fresh. We use it in roast chicken, toast pork belly, stir fry. Been buying from them for years.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

We use fresh herbs, spices and veggies from our garden, but some recipes only sing with FRESH garlic GRANULES vs powder usually found in retail stores. Frontier and iHerb once again deliver the zing. :)